NIVEA Q10 Plus C Anti-Wrinkle Energy Day Cream uploaded by Mariant R.

BY NIVEA

Q10plusC Anti-Wrinkle + Energy Day Cream contains two renowned antioxidants and works with the skin's own biology:

• Q10 is a powerful active ingredient naturally found in the skin but with age its level decreases leaving the skin with less energy. The highly effective formula replenishes the skin with Q10.
  • Vitamin C is known to protect the skin against free radicals - important to help delay the signs of ageing.

HOW IT WORKS:

The refreshing Q10plusC Anti-Wrinkle + Energy Day Cream combines two powerful anti-oxidants - Q10 and Vitamin C -to recharge tired, dull skin. SPF 15 and UVA/UVB helps protect the skin against sun-induced wrinkle formation and premature skin ageing. The formula immediately invigorates the skin, alleviates first wrinkles, moisturises intensely for greater freshness and visibly smoother skin.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Left skin feeling renewed and plump. Soaked in perfectly. Cream is very nourishing not oily at all. 10/10" in 7 reviews
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
I used to used to cream awhile back and it left my skin smooth and soft. I wasn't a big fan i love some of their other lotions and creams.I really don't like does lotions that leave your hands feeling a little oily. I think everyone is different and everyone will have a different outcome. I would just give it a shot and see if it works great for you.
jacie r.
Hialeah, FL
I don't have a lot of wrinkles but I like to keep my face from wrinkling, it helps my smile wrinkles be less noticeable and my face feels tighter when I use the product. I love using creams for my face, I get told I look 8 years younger ☺️
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
If you are looking for an inexpensive day cream this is the one. I honestly use this as more of a cold cream. At night I am not afraid to lather this on; especially during the cold winter nights. My skin has a tendency to be dry and oily; combination problems. This has been a savor.
Laura M.
Whittier , CA
Great product, goes on smooth with a clean finish. It's not sticky or greasy to the touch. The smell isn't strong or overwhelming. The cost is great for the amount of product you get.
sarah d.
Edgewood, MD
Smooth efficient cool. Don't set me out. Doesn't break me out. Makes my skin feel really soft. I love this product
yasmin m.
herndon
It's was good ,My body became smoother when I used this lotion. and The price for this is available to everyone.
Katherine C.
miami
Realmente buen producto, deja la piel suave y sedosa. Ayuda a cerrar los poros y mantener la piel hidratada
Angela C.
Richmond
Very nice . Will recommend to friends and family especially during the winter months. Excellent product.
Sarah O.
Fall River
Very hydrating I like Nivea because it is a very natural product and doesn't contain too many chemicals
Stacey W.
Pottstown, PA
Love this product! It is light and not super thick and leaves your eyes feeling refreshed in the AM!