BY NIVEA

The Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls contain pure anti-wrinkle power for a refined and younger looking complexion. With its advanced technology the new Q10 plus ANTI-WRINKLE Serum Pearls will transform the look of your skin with freshly activated pearls. Its highly powerful formula enriched with energy coenzyme Q10 Hyaluronic Acid and creatine offers pure anti-wrinkle efficacy by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and helping to visibly reverse the signs of aging. The result Your wrinkles look noticeably reduced your skins surface is smooth and soft and you got yourself a younger looking and refined complexion. see more...

• Does this product actually work? Do you really see a difference? ...3 Answers
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
For a drugstore anti wrinkle serum, I was fairly impressed. I did see slight results after weeks of regular use, but have had better luck with other products. The price point is pretty good for the amount of product and the results I personally achieved.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is okay not the best but it's decent ... It does have nice packaging but I think they could've done a lot better ....... Way better hahahahhaahhhahahah no offense but that's what I think .. I would tell someone about this product I suppose
Sana S.
Sana S.
I really like the packaging in this it's so cute. It's a very great moisturizer that moisturizes but doesn't leave your face looking greasy or shiny. It's pretty affordable and works okay to reduce wrinkles. I think it's great for its brand and price.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Love these serum pearls! These serum pearls are extremely hydrating, and smell absolutely amazing! I love using this everyday after the shower or before bed. This is reasonably priced, and gentle on my sensitive skin. Would recommend this to anyone
Garleni Á.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
I'm a big fan of Nivea products they never disappoint me and this one is amazing I'm 32 and I got little wrinion my under eye duet to no takin care correctly during my 20s I recommend this to everyone work wonders for me and it will for you
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. Coenzyme Q10 is a booming Recommended by dermatologists, protected skin and helps prevent symptoms of premature aging so I think it's great! The highly recommend!
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
I buy this for my mom,.and she says that its amazing, she has really seen changes in her face and me too, it looks firmer and younger, revitilized. so it really works, just use it religiously and you would see changes
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
I absolutely love this product. A friend turned me on to this. So much better than what I'd been using as I started seeing results withing a few weeks. I really love the fresh smell and it feels great on your skin!
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
La coenzima Q10 es un boom recommendado por los dermatologos, protege la piel y ayuda a prevenir los síntomas del envejecimiento prematuro por eso creo que es genial! La recomiendo ampliamente!
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Vista, CA
Their lotion hands-down has the best smell and leaves your skin feeling so smooth. My husband and I both use it and love it. Would recommend it for any skin type.
michelle h.
michelle h.
Westland, MI
Does this product actually work? Do you really see a difference? I am looking for a product that will reduce wrinkles and fine lines around my eyes, mouth and for head.