NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Pearls

With its pioneering technology our new Q10 plus Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Pearls will pamper your skin. With ready to burst Q10 pearls, our formula:

• Effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles
  • Smooths and softens your skin's surface

Our formula works to give you a refined and younger looking complexion. Read more about the Power of Pearls.

Reader’s Digest Most Trusted Study on NIVEA brand based on independent research with 2477 Australians in 2017.

NIVEA Q10 plus Anti-Wrinkle contains the skin's own Coenzyme Q10 and Creatine and works effectively against wrinkles - in harmony with your skin. Our unique Replenishing Pearls deliver the highest dosage of skin's own coenzyme Q10 in a silky smooth gel. Its highly powerful formula enriched with Hyaluronic Acid proves its pure anti-wrinkle power by not only helping to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles but also helping to prevent the formation of new ones.

Skin compatibility is dermatologically approved.

Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Dimethiconol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Sodium Acrylic Acid/VP Crosspolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Algin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, CI 11680, CI 12085, CI 77891

• Does this product actually work? Do you really see a difference? ...3 Answers
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Verified Purchase
I've been using this for a few weeks now and I haven't been sure if it was making a difference, because I see my face everyday in the mirror. But yesterday on 2 different occasions 2 people saw me and said, you look really good, Your skin looks great, what are you using? lol.. I guess I'll thank my Nivea Q10.
Sana S.
I really like the packaging in this it's so cute. It's a very great moisturizer that moisturizes but doesn't leave your face looking greasy or shiny. It's pretty affordable and works okay to reduce wrinkles. I think it's great for its brand and price.
Ashley D.
For a drugstore anti wrinkle serum, I was fairly impressed. I did see slight results after weeks of regular use, but have had better luck with other products. The price point is pretty good for the amount of product and the results I personally achieved.
Jasmin S.
Louisville, KY
This is a great product if your skin is sensitive, if you have fine lines. it smells good is effective. you don't have an oily feeling for hrs to come! I definable recommend this product . also the only place i can find it is on Amazon .
Maya L.
Ballwin, MO
It's okay not really my thing but you can tell that yo I will get results thatso about it really not a huge thing that I love it's a Mehr product their are way better creams that you can purchase in the future even though I love the brand and they have my fave moisuterizer
Thayra F.
I buy this for my mom,.and she says that its amazing, she has really seen changes in her face and me too, it looks firmer and younger, revitilized. so it really works, just use it religiously and you would see changes
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
I absolutely love this product. A friend turned me on to this. So much better than what I'd been using as I started seeing results withing a few weeks. I really love the fresh smell and it feels great on your skin!
Lauren A.
Brookfield, WI
I love this Serum! I use it every night after I get out of the shower. I feel like my skin looks so much brighter and youthful when I use this product. Has a nice subtle smell as well. I would highly recommend.
Rosa C.
La coenzima Q10 es un boom recommendado por los dermatologos, protege la piel y ayuda a prevenir los síntomas del envejecimiento prematuro por eso creo que es genial! La recomiendo ampliamente!
Sarah A.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is okay not the best but it's decent ... It does have nice packaging but I think they could've done a lot better ....... Way better hahahahhaahhhahahah no offense but that's what I think .. I would tell someone about this product I suppose
michelle h.
Westland, MI
Does this product actually work? Do you really see a difference? I am looking for a product that will reduce wrinkles and fine lines around my eyes, mouth and for head.