BY NIVEA

Coenzyme Q10 and Creatine are powerful actives found naturally in the skin – but with age their levels decrease, leaving skin will less energy to regenerate. Over time your skin is more prone to wrinkles and other signs of ageing. The intensively caring formula regenerates the skin during the night – when it is most receptive for moisture intake.

Our eye cream formula visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and minimises dark under-eye circles.

Reader’s Digest Most Trusted Study on NIVEA brand based on independent research with 2477 Australians in 2017.

HOW IT WORKS
Q10 and Creatine fights wrinkles from within and visibly smooths the skin, while Creatine increases skin cells’ energy.

Suitable for contact lens wearers, our anti-wrinkle eye cream has been skin and eye compatibility dermatologically approved, and opthalmologically approved.

Sana A.
Bani Yas, Abu Dhabi
I dont see a real result yet maybe it needs more time, as a texture its good and the smell not bad, no allergie near the eyes
Ataahua H.
New zealand
Very good product. Works for my sensitive skin, helps reduces under eye wrinkles dark circles and hydrates my under eyes.
Karen A.
Lovely and easy to apply.. great under makeup.. absorbs really well and feel it does help with bags and dark circles
Sana J.
Amazing really makes my skin look healthy and you really feel exfoliated and fresh.i really love this effect.
Gabriela💎 Z.
Razgrad
Have been using it for 3 or 4 months, but I'm more happy with the natural Nivea cream! This eye cream makes my skin dry, but it smells nice and when I put it on my hand - it's okay, on my eyes - makes them dry. It has nice package, I recommend for people with normal skin! I'm with sensitive skin and it's not okay with it.
Becca L.
what is your favourite drugstore anti aging eye cream? I need something that hydrates and looks good under makeup!

Amazon