BY NIVEA

Coenzyme Q10 and Creatine are powerful actives found naturally in the skin – but with age their levels decrease, leaving skin will less energy to regenerate. Over time your skin is more prone to wrinkles and other signs of ageing. The intensively caring formula regenerates the skin during the night – when it is most receptive for moisture intake.

Our eye cream formula visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and minimises dark under-eye circles.

Reader’s Digest Most Trusted Study on NIVEA brand based on independent research with 2477 Australians in 2017.

HOW IT WORKS
Q10 and Creatine fights wrinkles from within and visibly smooths the skin, while Creatine increases skin cells’ energy.

Suitable for contact lens wearers, our anti-wrinkle eye cream has been skin and eye compatibility dermatologically approved, and opthalmologically approved.

claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I have been using this very carefully around my eye sockets. A little on my upper lid. I find it to be working very well. Firming and lifting. It has become one of my main routines. Not much of a smell. This product seems to be gentle but yet for me. It works for me so yes I would recommend it
Rachael L.
Pineville
I love Nivea products this product has worked well as others byNivea have too. I've been buying this product which lasts a long time for over 1 year now and my expectations have been met An exceeded. My fine lines have disappeared and my face looks refreshed after using.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire , QC
Definitely very happy with the results so far. The cream is light and absorbs really easily, and I definitely see a difference in the darkness of my undereye circles and a slightly plumper effect under my eyes.
I am going to put it in the fridge now that we're suffering through a heat wave.
I would definitely buy this again.
Nataly V.
Portland
This is also very good, in addition to having a small presentation (pocket) which you can carry in your makeup bag to all your work trips. In addition, it has very good effects and in a short time, it helps with the dryness of the skin and has a totally accessible cost. Recommended.
Sellina L.
london
I was quite sceptical trying this product however...... Within a couple of weeks I found a noticeable difference my under eyes looked fresh dark circles had reduced.

Definitely something I will continue using
Meghan L.
Lively, ON
Although cheaper than many upscale eye creams, I don’t think that this product was at all worth the price. It had pretty good moisturizing properties, but didn’t do much to fill wrinkles. I am pretty young so if it didn’t work for me, I don’t see it being effective for someone who is older than I! Wouldn’t recommend
Nataly R.
I don't feel like it did much but it was my mum's and it was obviously for older aged people so that might have been the reason but overall it gave me hydrated eyelids.
Stacey P.
Lovely cream that is easily absorbed. I use this as my night eye cream and it leaves my under eye lovely and soft in the morning. I love that it’s in a squeezie tube so very hygienic and it’s easy available form local super markets / during stores. Also it’s great that it’s usually on offer 👍🏼
Kateřina M.
Czech Republic
This might be weird coming from a person without wrinkles but i like this cream a lot. It's not heavy at all, actually slightly lightened up my dark circles but they aren't profound so it isn't that necessary. Really liked this 💞
Assia B.
Algeria
I'm 22 and I don't have wrinkles but I use this cream to hydrate my under eye area, it's not really magical or anything, I'm not fond of the fact that it doesn't sink fast enough to the skin but when it does it's alright.
Becca L.
what is your favourite drugstore anti aging eye cream? I need something that hydrates and looks good under makeup!

Amazon