BY NIVEA

This toner helps clean and revitalize skin by supporting its moisture balance with natural organic ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Argan Oil. This product is composed of 95 natural ingredients and does not contain any parabens silicones colourants or mineral oils making it ideal for even the most sensitive skin. see more...

Carly R.
New Orleans, LA
Gentle and moisturizing. Great for use after washing face and before moisturizer. Takes off any extra makeup and clears the pores. Bought this in Europe and searched for it in the US immediately!
Jennifer P.
Irthlingborough , Wellingborough
I’ve only used this once when my other toner was out of stock. I can’t say I notice anything special about it, nor did I have any irritation. I like the fact that it’s part of the pure and natural range- hence why I purchased and I think that’s why my skin actually agreed with it. They have a range of pure and natural moisturisers too.
Jana W.
My first toner purchase. My first thoughts with buying was it says pure and natural who doesn't want that, all skin types .. I haven't nailed what type I am. But mostly that it has argan oil and aloe Vera so I was sold. Little bit goes a long way and it drys fast and soooo smooth. Leaves my face feeling fresh , clean and more vibrant
Ellie R.
I have only ever tried this toner as of yet because i AM a bit nervous about jumping into an expensive one that would cause me sensitivity so I got a drugstore one and so far so good i like the smell and it has a very refreshing and soothing feeling when applied and can be layered easily !
Krasi Y.
northampton
The toner is not bad for cleaning your face just for like a regular clean, after you’ve taken your make-up off and it does tend to leave your face a bit dry afterward so you may need cream depending on your skin type
Heyitssoph S.
Love this!! I used to have bright red cheeks and couldn’t really hide it my under makeup but since using this I no longer have bright red cheeks and my skin now feels even all over. I’ve been getting less spots since using. this definitely recommend!!
Julia M.
Gainsborough
What can I say?
Best product ever!
Love it, love the packaging and the whole thing its self. I would never want to change this product. Keep doing what you do Nivea!!!
Learning X.
Kharkov
This was the first toner I ever bought . It has such a nice scent . I would take off my makeup with micellar water and then wash my face with a cleanser and then apply this toner . It helped remove all the impurities and left over makeup . It also made my skin feel so soft .
Em C.
Cardiff
This isn’t my favourite toner in the world but it’s my default when I run out of some of the more expensive brands. A lot of cheaper toners make my skin feel very tight and uncomfortable and this one doesn’t, very useful when stuck without your favourites
Amanda N.
Toronto, ON
I love all Nivea products and this one did not disappoint. The product met all my expectations and more. I purchased this product at Shoppers Drug mart during a promotion and would definitely buy it again, regardless if it was on promotion or not
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
What results did you get? Is this a good product? Did you notice better skin?