BY NIVEA

This toner helps clean and revitalize skin by supporting its moisture balance with natural organic ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Argan Oil. This product is composed of 95 natural ingredients and does not contain any parabens silicones colourants or mineral oils making it ideal for even the most sensitive skin. see more...

Carly R.
new orleans
Gentle and moisturizing. Great for use after washing face and before moisturizer. Takes off any extra makeup and clears the pores. Bought this in Europe and searched for it in the US immediately!
Learning X.
Kharkov
This was the first toner I ever bought . It has such a nice scent . I would take off my makeup with micellar water and then wash my face with a cleanser and then apply this toner . It helped remove all the impurities and left over makeup . It also made my skin feel so soft .
Em C.
Cardiff
This isn’t my favourite toner in the world but it’s my default when I run out of some of the more expensive brands. A lot of cheaper toners make my skin feel very tight and uncomfortable and this one doesn’t, very useful when stuck without your favourites
Karen G.
This is one of the products I use in my skincare routine. It's leave my skin feeling really soft and so far had no problem with it. I'm not sure how much it is from a drugstore but I've be purchase me mine from Poundland so very affordable. Definitely recommend this product.
Nerli J.
Montreal
It is sooo refreshing and so gentle on the skin! The scent is amazing and the results are exceptional! You will be left with a perfectly clean smooth skin!
Shahnaz I.
If used this for a while and I like it. Been washing my wash then going in with this before i apply make up. Works well
Lisa T.
Toronto
leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, no burning sensation because its not alcohol based. not an oily formula.