BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNivea
Pure & Natural Moisturizing Night Care

Nivea Pure & Natural Moisturizing Night Care

by Nivea

• Overnight moisturizer for all skin types
  •  Made with organic argan oil for skin hydration
  •  Contains 99% natural origin ingredients*
  •  No added parabens, silicones, colorants or mineral oils
  •  Dermatologically tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nivea Pure & Natural Moisturizing Night Care!
Alexandra B.
Port Richey, FL
Omg!! I grew up with this cream I'm originally from Germany 🇩🇪 and my mom and sisters used to use it as diaper rash cream. Yeah I know it shows my age. I use it several times a day because I can't stand having dry hands. I wouldn't change a thing. I highly recommend this hand cream.
Nara  A.
North York, ON
I received this product for free from Influenster and Nivea in exchange for my honest review. I have a soft spot in my heart for Nivea as I used the face moisturizer as a teenager! I was so excited to try this product because it has Argan Oil (which I love for anti aging) and Aloe Vera (which is great for hydration!) I have “normal” skin and while this product is on the thicker side I didn’t leave my skin looking “oily” it did leave my skin feeling very hydrated and moisturized. I love a thicker lotion in the evening this is a great night time hydrating lotion. I also loved that it didn’t have a scent.[product:nivea-pure-&-natural-moisturizing-night-care]
Received complimentary sample from Influenster