This lightly-scented nourishing hand lotion with 95 percent naturally-derived ingredients protects and moisturizes hands all day long. This formula does not contain any parabens silicones colourants or mineral oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Pure & Natural Hand Cream!
El Paso, TX
This cream leave smu hands really soft and i usually have dry skin i use it all the time plus it is very affordable you can get it at walmart and it is verg easy to use i am very satisfied with this product i eould keep buying it
Baton Rouge, LA
Nivea Pure & Natural Hand Cream is a really good product if your hands are extremely dry. Once applied it leaves your hands soft and moisturized without your hands feeling greasy. Also, it is lightly scented. I would purchase it again. You can purchase this product for less than $4.00 at Walmart.
N Las Vegas, NV
This hand cream is really nice! It makes my hands really soft! I picked this up at cvs for a quick pick up on the go. The scent is nice and not to overwhelming. Its a little hard to open but it doesn't leak so thats good. I would definitely buy it again.
One of the best hand creams I have ever used. I live in an area that is extremely cold in the winter, and my hands get very chapped, and this helped so much. I have been looking for a lotion that would help with this, and this product was certainly that.
Rahway, NJ
This stuff truly softens hands and seems to be helping my dry skin issue, especially during the winter. What I like best is that it not only moisturizes but improving the overall look of my hands. I would absolutely buy this again and again. Love!
Nivea's hand cream feels thick but goes on thin. It covers, and brings skin back to life! Gentle on the body, you can use it for body also, the coverage is long lasting. You can fit the travel size in your purse or bag. Highly recommended!
Pretty average product. Not something you will fall in love with. if you're not picky it is ok to use this hand cream everyday. its long lasting, very simple and affordable.
This hand cream is amazing. Your hands are not greasy at all but soft and you can touch things without ruining them. I keep it in my car and use it anytime I feel dry.
Hearne, TX
This hand cream is great, I always carry it in my purse especially during winter, when I'm out and about or at work and my hand start feeling dry I always have it with me to keep my hand soft and smooth
Orlando
All you need for this cream is just a drop. This cream is also perfect for people with sensitive skin like me because it is very natural smelling and will not burn your skin.