This lightly-scented nourishing hand lotion with 95 percent naturally-derived ingredients protects and moisturizes hands all day long. This formula does not contain any parabens silicones colourants or mineral oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Pure & Natural Hand Cream!
Orlando
All you need for this cream is just a drop. This cream is also perfect for people with sensitive skin like me because it is very natural smelling and will not burn your skin.
Galt , CA
I absolutely love everything that is Nivea! It leaves my skin feeling so soft, and smells amazing. It does not leave my hands feeling greasy, it absorbs nicely.
San Diego
Nivea is a great brand... It hand creams and lotion keep me from getting ashy..it the only brand I have used so far that keeps my skin shining all day
Los Angeles, CA
Great product! Leaves your hand soft and pretty. The consistency is more of an oil based rather than lotion. Doesn't necessarily absorb to your skin.
Eugene, OR
This is deffenitly my favorite cremes of all. Keeps hands really moisturiz. I just love the smell and the texture os just so amazingly gentle.
San Antonio, TX
I like this because it doesn't leave an oily residue like a lot of other hand creams. It is great for someone like me who does needlework
I love this hand lotion. It leaves my hands feeling soft. The smell is ok And the shape of the lotion container makes it easy to store.
tougaloo
Awesome skin care product, sometimes it's comes small that way it can go in your glove compartment or purse. This product is "clutch" 😊
My hands get extremely dry during the day from constant washing. When i use this my hand are always left feeling really soft and happy!
Atlantic Beach, FL
I use this every day after my showers and before bed. I buy this as gifts for my family because they love this product as much as i do.