BY NIVEA

■ Brand : Nivea ■ Condition : 100% Brand New ■ For normal and dry hands ■ Contains Pure organic Argan Oil ■ No parabens, silicones , artificial colorants. ■ Argan Oil makes it soft and supple again ■ Net weight : 100ml ■ Quantity : 4 items see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marissa H.
One of the best hand creams I have ever used. I live in an area that is extremely cold in the winter, and my hands get very chapped, and this helped so much. I have been looking for a lotion that would help with this, and this product was certainly that.
Tabatha L.
This product is so soothing. Lift fragrance and not heavy at all. Decent value compared to others in the same category. It is relatively gentle and has a nice scent yes I would recommend it to others
Ryanne D.
This product is very great. I have an experience when I wash my hands and after they get really dry. Nivea helps keeps your hands very moist and you won't have to re-apply the hand cream again.
Alyssa L.
I wear non latex gloves every day for work, so i'm constantly stuck in a cycle of taking them off, washing my hands, and putting new ones on. Consequently, my skin is always super dry. This cream works wonders ! Definitely has made my hands happy again.
Anita J.
San Antonio
I like this because it doesn't leave an oily residue like a lot of other hand creams. It is great for someone like me who does needlework
Nichole W.
My hands get extremely dry during the day from constant washing. When i use this my hand are always left feeling really soft and happy!
Ariel E.
tougaloo
Awesome skin care product, sometimes it's comes small that way it can go in your glove compartment or purse. This product is "clutch" 😊
Kayla N.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I absolutely loved the way it made my hands feel. Highly recommended to most. Think I'll continue to use it in the future.
Michelle S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Very moisturizing and softening, however, it can sometimes be very gloopy. Good product over all. I would recommend it.
Abigail S.
Works extremly well to keep hands moisturized while not too thick or oily!! Great product that i highly recommend.