This lightly-scented nourishing hand lotion with 95 percent naturally-derived ingredients protects and moisturizes hands all day long. This formula does not contain any parabens silicones colourants or mineral oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Pure & Natural Hand Cream!
Colonial Hgts, VA
I absolutely loved the way it made my hands feel. Highly recommended to most. Think I'll continue to use it in the future.
Walnut Creek, CA
Very moisturizing and softening, however, it can sometimes be very gloopy. Good product over all. I would recommend it.
Works extremly well to keep hands moisturized while not too thick or oily!! Great product that i highly recommend.
Springfield , IL
This cream leaves my hands feeling soft but not greasy. I've used it to help heal tattoos and it works amazingly !
Brooklyn , Ny
With the winter over I needed something to make my hand soft again. This product def helped me fixed that problem
Collinsville, IL
Love. it doesn't leave my hands oily. i got a sample from a customer, and I've gone to purchase it a few times
Very hydrating. Immediately makes my hands feel softer and moisturized. I find it to be a little oily though
I carry this baby in my purse. for those ashy hand times. Even the hubby uses it. It hydrates perfectly
Russell Springs
I live Nivea! It keeps my hands from drying out and cracking in the wintertime. Definitely recommend!
West Chester, OH
This lotion is so great for dry dry hands! I wash my hands a lot and I see results with this lotion!