This lightly-scented nourishing hand lotion with 95 percent naturally-derived ingredients protects and moisturizes hands all day long. This formula does not contain any parabens silicones colourants or mineral oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Pure & Natural Hand Cream!
Jerome, ID
Not a fan of how it smells but a super fan of how it works! It’s long lasting, not greasy, and super effective at relieving dry cracking hands. I’m prone to cracking fingers in the winter and Nivea always helps heal and protect.
Vista, CA
Now that winter is coming ;) , highly recommend this cream if you suffer from dry hands like I do, keeps them moisturized without leaving them greasy, and it smells awesome!
Pomona, CA
Four stars but because I don’t like the scent, it’s not my favorite but it does it’s job on keeping your hands soft. This is usually my go to when they don’t have my favorite hand lotion in stock. But would definitely still recommend.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS BRAND it makes my skin so damn smooth and silky and keeps me hydrated all day until water takes it off!! I love that it's not an expensive product and very useful and happy I can take it anywhere (meaning it's quite portable)
This product is so soothing. Lift fragrance and not heavy at all. Decent value compared to others in the same category. It is relatively gentle and has a nice scent yes I would recommend it to others
I wear non latex gloves every day for work, so i'm constantly stuck in a cycle of taking them off, washing my hands, and putting new ones on. Consequently, my skin is always super dry. This cream works wonders ! Definitely has made my hands happy again.
This product is very great. I have an experience when I wash my hands and after they get really dry. Nivea helps keeps your hands very moist and you won't have to re-apply the hand cream again.
Sacramento , CA
I love that Nivea is more of a thick creamy lotion, that I actually feel a difference. I am used to other lotions that have a watery feel, and never seem to leave me feeling moisturized. This hand cream absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. Exactly what I look for in a lotion, and now what I compare all other lotions to.
Garland, PA
Intense Hydration for a hand cream. Non greasy residue. Perfect product for those with dry hands. Working retail handling cash and plastic bags my hands were constantly dry, excellent product. Applied during breaks at work and would last even after some hand washing. So rich I use it in my feet when they get dry in the summer!
El Paso, TX
This cream leave smu hands really soft and i usually have dry skin i use it all the time plus it is very affordable you can get it at walmart and it is verg easy to use i am very satisfied with this product i eould keep buying it