NIVEA Pure Invisible Roll-On Deodorant uploaded by ❤❤ C.NIVEA Pure Invisible Roll-On Deodorant uploaded by ❤❤ C.NIVEA Pure Invisible Roll-On Deodorant uploaded by ❤❤ C.

BY NIVEA

Our Pure Invisible Roll On Deodorant protects against white marks on your favourite clothes and your underarm skin. This caring formula also offers:

• 48 hour effective regulation of perspiration
  • Protection from visible residues on skin and clothes
  • Alcohol-free and colorant-free protection

This NIVEA Deodorant actively cares for your skin, leaving your underarms feeling fresh and pure.

HOW IT WORKS:

Thanks to its special formula, this innovative formulation helps you to avoid any nasty white marks on your favourite clothes and your underarm skin.

It has been dermatologically approved for skin compatibility and scientifically designed to provide you with 48 hours of effective antiperspirant protection, while containing no alcohol or colourants.

Zulaiha L.
United States
BEST DEODRANT EVER. And I have tried a lot. I sweat a lot under my arms and I have tried many deodorants that claim to keep your sweats at bay but none of them worked as well as this one. The real test I had with this was when I traveled to South Asia, near the equator. It is hot there and deodorants just do not work when I go there. This product did not fully function as it usually does when I am home, in America. However, when i was in South Asia, I did see that the sweat was somewhat still limited after using this product. It smells good too.
Diana N.
West Milford, NJ
This product has the best of both worlds not only is it a strong long lasting deodorant but it also does not show on any clothing which is usually a big issue with a lot of different deodorant and no one ever likes deodorant stains. Definitely recommend this product from people that need a good deodorant.
Susan C.
S Bloomingvil, OH
This product work well the keep me dry during my day at work. I like it better that cheaper brands. I’ve only bought it once due to having a coupon. It lasted longer than some of the cheaper brands. I would consider buying it again.
Tammy S.
hurley
Love this stuff it’s invisible so it don’t stain your clothes and feels dry and is long lasting works like a dream smells amazing I use this product daily NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Power Roll On Deodorant
Maria M.
I love the scent, and the way it glides on. It's so effortless and smooth across your skin. I did have a little trouble with it leaving some marks on my darker clothing.
carrie h.
I love this product. It is a great way to keep odors away. The scent is flattering and doesn't smell too much. It is very long lasting, it lasts all day and there's no need to reapply. The bottle and packaging is perfect to carry around if you need it. I do recommend this product! It's very affordable and useful!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This is a really great durable deodorant, the one I bought smelled really fresh and it stayed on for a long time ! This was my first time using it and I would recommend it to anyone, the price was affordable and great for budgets
Claudia B.
This product is great! It keeps me fresh and clean for 24 hours. It smells like flowers. I bought it from Target and I'm so glad I did. The packaging was great, the price was great, and I would definitely buy it again!
Alyssa M.
Maple Grove, MN
Love this. Would purchase again and recommend  to friends and family. It's a good value for its price. Its also in a good price range. I've only used once and love the smell.
member-a75e8
NO need worrying about embarrassing white marks on your clothing! Nivea Pure Invisible roll-on keeps the white marks at bay while controlling body odor. The roll on applicator glides on easily. I have used Nivea products for years!