BY NIVEA

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

For men who want a long lasting and deep clean shower experience. This formula contains enviro-friendly microbeads.

• Long lasting and deep clean
  • DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Lactose, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ultramarines

NIVEA Pure Impact Body Wash
  • "Amo tudo isso é uma delícia esse Nivea men 3em1 amo tudo isso nota mil esses produtos amo todos eles" in 8 reviews
  • "Great for dry skin. I suffer from horribly dry skin. If I don't lotion myself I immediately start scratching. Great price and light weight formula not too greasy. " in 4 reviews
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I bought the Nivea men’s pure impact three in one body wash & shampoo on sale. I just had to get it. It’s so cute and compact.
I keep it in my traveling bag. I’ve used it so many times. It really comes in handy. Also I love its fresh smell.
Ashley B.
Portland, OR
My husband does not like too strong of a scent when it comes to any kind of body product, and hates that "cheap" smell of Axe products. This Nivea pure impact body wash has a subtle smell of freshness. I buy it once a month for the past year, and I even use it sometimes because it smells so good haha.
Gary C.
Bridgeview
I love this lotion. I shave my head all the time with a razor and use this product on my head my arms and legs, but especially my head. the price is somewhere in between but I specifically like this brand because it doesn't leave an oily residue and the smells aren't overpowering
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
The smell! I absolutely love the smell of this body wash alone. My husband will only use this specific one because it actually leaves him smelling and feeling clean. It doesn't leave a residue or dryness behind.
Cristie G.
This is a great wash for moisture. It is smooth and silky. It smells great too. It is a great price. I add it to a loofah and squeeze it for a more lathering affect. It leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturized.
Paul G.
Cambridge, MA
This body wash is one of my favorites. It gives you the clean and fresh feeling after a great shower. The 3 in 1 is also a winner in the fact that it when traveling I do not have to worry about carrying to manny bottles around. Only one is needed. I would recommend this to any man with an active lifestyle.
This product is really smooth and soft on your skin which is what i look for in a body waah and also i like body wask that will foam up and go fluffy and this product certainly does that it lost a star because it hasn't got a unique smell it smells like a lot of other body washes ive used before.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
Bought this for my fiancé because I loved how good it smelled. He usually used men's dove but has switched over to this. It smells great cleans him very well and leaves his skin extremely soft! Love this product! 😍
Paige F.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Carla A.
I buy this product for my brother and I have used this as well! Great body wash for men, I highly recommend this for someone that likes that fresh cologne scent! Will make you feel great after a use and will get a lot of compliments from the ladies! 😉

back