BY NIVEA

• Deep Cleansing with Instant Ice Blast
  • Synergy of innovative Serum formulation with Ice Mud Technology contains natural ingredients to give 20x whitening effect** in 10 actions.
  • Deeply cleanse to remove oil & impurities
  • Provide long lasting anti shine
  • Prevents & reduces acne
  • Helps remove blackheads& whiteheads
  • Unclogs and refines pores
  • Brightens Skin
  • Lightens dark spots & acne marks
  • Prevents skin from becoming dull
  • Gives back natural fairness
  • Refreshes and cools skin
  • Suitable for deeply accumulated dull damaged skin
  • Dermatologically Approved

Kristen M.
Little Rock, AR
My boyfriend uses this and I have had to borrow occasionally and even love it myself! It is not so heavy but also a really good moisturizer. He will definitely be buying it again. It is also a good value for how much you get in the bottle. Very impressed.
Peyton A.
Binghamton
Gives lip perfect feeling of soft and creamy. Doesn't have greatest scent but it isn't too strong  NIVEA Essential Care Lip BalmNIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm Isn't too expensive.
Seherzada I.
Louisville
Excellent choice for a fresh look. Use it morning and night. Your face will look and feel soft. The product is not expensive and is worth the purchase. Found this product at Walgreens.
Devin G.
Compton
Really lovely product keeps your skin fresh and smooth ! I really recommend this because I have used this for 3 years and I have never had my skin dry! Must get product! For men and women
Hannah R.
This product was exactly what I thought it was going to be. I got it from Walmart and thought it was just going to be cheap but I absolutely loved it. Perfect for my husband.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
It helped my skin a lot, my skin did not have an allergic reaction to this product. My skin felt so smooth and soft! I highly recommend this product for others to use! It works great and gets the job done right! Buy this if possible, you guys won't regret it ☺️☺️
Jasmine S.
Arlington
 I absolutely love this product I would use it over and over and over again  it's really affordable and I was really satisfied and  it's a really good size for the amount of money you're paying and it is really effective and I would not choose anything over this product
Nicole N.
I loved this, it works great . I bought it from Walmart and it totally met my expectations.  I recommend this for others. The packing was really neat and nice. I always buy this product
Gabi H.
Ashtabula
It smellt amazing and.was very very foaming it actually was what it said it was.It was very gentle. They were not even thing about lying
🎀Pretty_gurl🎀 P.
Waller tx
Packing was really great but the one thing I don't like about it  was that the smell was over powering and left my skin dry.

Amazon