NIVEA Premium Body Milk uploaded by Su💗rob T.

NIVEA Premium Body Milk

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Premium Body Milk 200g

Buy on Amazon
It has a long lasting smoothness with a sea butter ingredient and it is best for dry skin. I use this on daily basis after I take a bathe. It helps in repairing my skin and it smells pleasant .
Clarissa M.
Soo soft and smooth and your body will never get that dry cracking feeling again. My second time using it an ohh mannn! After I get out ghe shower it's amazing. Great value for its price. I would definitely buy it again.
Marcia S.
Consistência e aroma agradável. ótima absorção deixando a pele com aspecto hidratado, com perfume suave.  Embora seja de fácil absorção ainda assim deixa a pele com brilho e muito macia.
Elsy L.
LA ADOROOO!!! hay algo de nivea que no sea bueno? liviana, se seca rápido, tiene un olor neutro, te hidrata y sientes la piel de una rica, suave y humectada! lo super recomiendo con los ojos cerrados! si tienes rodillas o codos secos te cae perfecto porque te aplicas un poco, se seca en minuticos y ya tienes esas partes brillantes y humectadas
adamari c.
Este producto lo compramos bastante en mi casa ya que somos de piel seca y es muy bueno por que no te deja un acabado muy grasoso o que se pegue si no que te deja la piel lisa, también te mantiene la piel super hidratada durante el día. yo antes de ir a la escuela me la pongo y lo hidratado de la piel no se quita.
Alice W.
Manchester , United kingdom
Very lightweight moisturiser, perfect for every day application and does the job perfectly! However the price point is slightly on the higher side therefore i don't see me repurchasing very often! Quite a strong smell too. Bought this product from amazon.
Fernanda L.
mi piel quedo super humectada no quedo grasosa es perfecta despues del baño se siente una sensacion de frescura espectacular me ayuda bastante a tonificar mi piel y es muy buena la super recomiendo tiene un empaque excelente su diseño es precioso
Susana P.
Es excelente para mi ya que tengo la piel súper reseca. No engrasa ni es pegajosa, al menos mi piel la absorbía inmediatamente y se sentía sumamente hidratada ,suave y huele muy rico .La recomiendo 100%.
Rea A.
Makes your skin feel lovely and soft, also smells beautiful without being too perfumery on the skin. Works like an in the bath moisturiser! Good value for money and I would definitely buy again as I would like to try the others in the range.
Alexandra C.
Edmonton, AB
I used this product for a while and thought that with time it would actually do something for my very dry skin. Nothing really changed just had oily skin by the end of the day. I really liked the packaging but not worth buying again.