BY NIVEA

Nivea Premium Body Milk 200g see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Estrella A.
Just recieved in the mail super excited to try it out !! My mom loves it!! Looking to get super soft skin! Hope it works our great!
Shelby D.
Tuscaloosa
good product. use it on my legs and it works great since I have really dry, ashy legs. keeps them feeling great for hours
Regina H.
Gave my skin a feeling of softness I had never felt before. I believe this could possibly be the best of the best.
Sara S.
Cincinnati , OH
Fantastic! My skin stays soft all day long without being oily. Smells great and the scent lasts all day as well.
The Q.
Pace, FL
Love it! Makes my skin feel great and moisturizer! I love the smell and the feel afterward! Definitely recommend!
Cynthia M.
I loved the way my skin felt. The lotion ha da good smell and maintain my body moisturize throughout the day.
cecily b.
I absolutely love this product. Works wonders it is really a great product. Would recommend it to everyone
Julianne R.
This product wasn't my favorite but I still like it. It's a nice product but it's not worth the price.
Lauren S.
This product broke my face out. I didn't like the smell of it either. And made my skin oily
Diana K.
puerto ordaz, venezuela
es un producto bueno para el cuidado de la piel, sobre todo si eres como yo de piel mixta esta crema es una excelente opción, ademas tiene un costo relativamente accesible. Aca en venezuela la puedes conseguir en farmacias como Farmatodo. En lo personal la aplico después del baño, su textura es muy suave y se absorbe rápidamente, no deja la piel grasosa. le doy 20 puntos a biore por este maravilloso producto.

is a good product for skin care, especially if you are like me mixed skin this cream is an excellent option, also has a relatively affordable cost. Here you can get it in pharmacies like Farmatodo. Personally applied after bath, its texture is very soft and absorbs quickly, does not leave the skin greasy. I give 20 points to biore for this wonderful product.