BY NIVEA

Nivea Premium Body Milk 200g see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Grace T.
I love this stuff. It cleans so well and it's so nourishing to the skin. It literally feels like your skin is drinking water, if that's possible. It's a good size and leaves your skin feeling amazing. I definitely would buy again!! It's a great product.
Lindy C.
This product made my skin feel so soft. I usually bought this at a local Walmart. I would buy this again because it was very effective. Good value for what I paid for it. I would definitely buy it again.
Allison M.
Boston, MA
I love this!! It's more fragrant than I would like, but that's all about your personal scent preferences. Regardless, it DOES smell good, so don't let the strong fragrance steer you away, this product works wonders!
Michelle F.
Such a wonderful product, I use it everyday and purchased it at Walmart. I would always consider this product effective and a good value for anyone. Highly recommended and I see no room for improvement.
Linda W.
So soothing! Kept my skin soft all day. Target always has it in stock .i would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. It's a great size and not to pricey. Go out and get it today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tori 💛.
Farmington
I love lotions that provide lots of moisture and keep your skin hydrated without making you feel sticky and this product provided everything I was looking for.
Cheryl L.
Albany, GA
I love Nivea products. I applied It after I washed my face so It would not feel dry. It made my skin feel so smooth. I love that it felt so soft.
Amanda C.
Dallas, OR
This is a good product its smell is amazing leaves ur skin smooth and fresh it does not leave a flim which is a deal breaker for me.
Danyela P.
beaverton
definitely on the pricier side i don't think its worth it but its all personal preference and it also depends on your skin type
Peggy S.
I loved this product it worked wonders for me I even let my husband use this and he even liked it also definitely getting this again