NIVEA Premium Body Milk uploaded by Su💗rob T.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Premium Body Milk 200g

NIVEA Premium Body Milk
  • "So soothing! Kept my skin soft all day. Target always has it in stock .i would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. It's a great size and not to pricey. Go out and get it today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 6 reviews
Michelle F.
Such a wonderful product, I use it everyday and purchased it at Walmart. I would always consider this product effective and a good value for anyone. Highly recommended and I see no room for improvement.
Kt E.
Do not like this. Maybe I got a bad bottle, but mine was clumpy like cottage cheese! It really made me gag to be honest and I'm thinking of writing to the company.
Allison M.
Brighton, MA
I love this!! It's more fragrant than I would like, but that's all about your personal scent preferences. Regardless, it DOES smell good, so don't let the strong fragrance steer you away, this product works wonders!
Linda W.
Jenniffer L.
Not a fan of the smell. One of my kids even said, re what's that smell. It left my skin sticky and I hated it. Still sitting under my counter waiting to be used.
Tori 💛.
Farmington
I love lotions that provide lots of moisture and keep your skin hydrated without making you feel sticky and this product provided everything I was looking for.
Cheryl L.
Albany, GA
I love Nivea products. I applied It after I washed my face so It would not feel dry. It made my skin feel so smooth. I love that it felt so soft.
Peggy S.
I loved this product it worked wonders for me I even let my husband use this and he even liked it also definitely getting this again
Danyela P.
beaverton
definitely on the pricier side i don't think its worth it but its all personal preference and it also depends on your skin type
Amanda C.
Dallas, OR
This is a good product its smell is amazing leaves ur skin smooth and fresh it does not leave a flim which is a deal breaker for me.

back