BY NIVEA

Nivea Premium Body Milk 200g see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sydney K.
Jessup, PA
This product is great. It makes my skin feel so nice and moisturized when it gets dry. I like to use this once I get out of the shower everyday so it really soaks into my skin. I have been using this product for quite some time now and I don't plan on stopping.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I have super dry skin and I usually use this after a hot shower. It is not too pricey but it does actually keep my skin moisturizer through the night. I have actually bought more than once. I would recommend to someone who likes a thick coverage moisturizer.
Brittany H.
Marcus Hook, PA
I have very dry skin and the nivea products help moisturize my skin. I use there products daily I even love the original nivea hand lotion. I can't leave my house without using nivea lotions, they truly do work and it's not greasy at all.
Vickie P.
Byhalia
I like this very much, leaves your skin soft and beautiful.. vey clean feeling. No rinses off good and leaves you feeling fresh and a smooth, clean feeling. I would recommend this product to anyone...
Angie M.
Delhi
This is a great product I have nothing bad to say about it. But I also haven't really used it much because I have so many other skin moisturizers that catch my attention.
Tia P.
Roanoke
I love this product!!! It made my skin feel so soft, hydrated, and moisturized and smelled amazing! The best part of all was that it didn't feel like it was heavy or greasy on my skin.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
Do not like this. Maybe I got a bad bottle, but mine was clumpy like cottage cheese! It really made me gag to be honest and I'm thinking of writing to the company.
Erin F.
I have always been a brand of Nivea because it never fails to make my skin feel outstandingly moisturized, even days after use that's why I wanted to try out this product because I knew it would leave my skin feeling silly which also makes me feel more confident.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
body milk ... love it leaves your body nice and soft and it smells amazing. i usually use it at night . very gental product. i only got it bc it was on sale and i loved it. easy packaging comes with the pump and i would buy this product aagain
Grace T.
I love this stuff. It cleans so well and it's so nourishing to the skin. It literally feels like your skin is drinking water, if that's possible. It's a good size and leaves your skin feeling amazing. I definitely would buy again!! It's a great product.