BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Touch and Be Touched. Acai Berry Scent. Anti-Oxidant Blueberry. Hydrating Shower Gel The invigorating scent of Acai Berry envelops your senses and leaves you feeling rejuvenated. Powerfruits like blueberry are known for their antioxidant properties and ability to protect against free radicals. Experience the refreshing sensation and fruity scent of hydrating Nivea® shower gel.  Enriched with cranberry extract, this indulging formula forms a luxurious lather that glides over skin and rinses smoothly, leaving your skin moisturized, long after the shower.

Buy on Jet.com
Alaesia V.
Hartford
I love these body washes so much! I especially love the fruity freshness of the power fruit blueberry. You wont need to pour out a lot because the consistency is pretty thick. It has a nice moisturizing effect and leaves me feeling and smelling fresh all day.
Bekkah  P.
Lutz, Fl
Loved this product it is great on my skin and I can do it right away in the shower my body always feels great after I use this product I actually got my brother into this product we got a couple of samples once from the company and really loved it a lot
Rochelle S.
Nivea Powerfruit Blueberry Hydrating Shower Gel Nivea most definely lives up to its name. This gel both hydrates and moisturizes my skin. Leaving my skin with that smooth and silky feeling.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
This in shower lotion is awesome! Leaves my skin soft and silky, without being sticky. I have definitely repurchased this product over and over and will continue to.
Jennifer R.
San Jose, CA
This product makes your skin so soft but not greasy. Be careful and make sure you rinse your shower well after use or you might slip!
Kiendra W.
Memphis
I loved how it made my skin. An it kept my skin hydrated an smelling good. This is now the only body wash I use.
Kayla B.
Hanford
I love these product it makes my skin super soft and firm doesn't leave my skin oily and smells really good
Brianna P.
LA Place
Never had it but rally would love to try it never seen this at Walmart they should have this
Regina G.
I love the yummy fruity scent and Nivea body washes always leave your skin silky smooth.
Michele M.
Great scent, leaves skin feel soft and silky. Really a great way to start the morning!