Nivea Powder Touch Antiperspirant/Deodorant, 48 h, 43 g uploaded by Michele E.Nivea Powder Touch Antiperspirant/Deodorant, 48 h, 43 g uploaded by Lolou E.Nivea Powder Touch Antiperspirant/Deodorant, 48 h, 43 g uploaded by Noor J.

BY NIVEA

The Nivea Powder Touch AntiperspirantDeodorant is the first Nivea product with an ultra-light formula with the natural mineral Kaolin Powder known for its absorbent and soft qualities. Drying quickly this product will leave your underarms feeling absolutely soft and supple to the touch and the best part it leaves no residue. The unique fantastic smelling fragrance combines lily of the valley and rose to establish a sense of gentle care as well as freshness. see more...

Tifani S.
Toronto, ON
I picked up this deodorant on sale for a great price. I love the scent and how soft it goes on. I can really notice the difference that the moisturizers make! The only thing is that I find it doesnt last as long as advertised. I usually need to re apply about halfway through the day.
Delna Leigh D.
Cagayan de Oro City
I really like this deodorant. It's slightly scented but nothing that could bother you (and I say this as I person who hates scents) and it actually smells quite good. It keeps me smelling fresh all day long so it does last a long time. However, I warn you to be careful when wearing dark clothes because it can mark it white. Nivea Powder Touch Antiperspirant/Deodorant, 48 h, 43 g
Lolou E.
Gharbia, Egypt
I have the spray one and I've used it for nearly a month and it's good. It lasts for 2 days with effort and sweating as it's hot here in Egypt. The only thing I heard it isn't ideal bcz it prevents sweating process not the sweat itself. Nivea Powder Touch Antiperspirant/Deodorant, 48 h, 43 g
Chloe S.
I really enjoy this deodorant, it keeps me relatively dry through-out the day. I love the smell, sort of a fresh, clean, baby powder smell. This was my go-to deodorant, but not I cannot seem to find it. It is worth the price, if you can find it in stores.
Eu achei este creme maravilhoso além do cheiro ser ótimo ele dura o dia todo parabéns amei muito recomendado a todas que quiserem se sentir bem consigo mesma e se sentir linda e cheirosa
Michele E.
Amoo os produtos da niveaaa e esse não é diferentee, tem um cheirinho muitoo bom e protegee bastante!!! E ta uns aspecto de mais sequinho 👏👏 amoooo !!!
Ruth K.
Ramsgate, Kent
Love this deodorant. It doesn't quite keep up with mitchums but it has a lovely soft smell to it and doesn't irritate my skin after shaving
Karu M.
Muy bueno, lo utilizo a la noche despues de bañarme, todos los dias y realmente funciona. No transpiro tanto como antes.
Noor J.
jeddah
nivea-powder-touch-antiperspirant/deodorant,-48-h,-43-g FABULOUS ... IT IS QUICK DRY AND SOFT SKIN FEELING I LOVE IT
Abi C.
Stockton-On-Tees
Good value for money, and easy to apply. Also dries very quickly so no marks left on clothes.