BY NIVEA

For men who want a deep clean shower experience. This formula contains Smart Deo Technology for long lasting odor control.

• Long lasting odor control
  • DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Butyl Acrylate/Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Styrene Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Silver Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Green 5, Red 40, Yellow 5

• Has anyone else found that this particular Nivea product ...3 Answers
NIVEA Platinum Protect Body Wash
  • "I bought this Nivea for men for my husband to try and he loved it. I would recommend this for your man too!" in 6 reviews
Mercades S.
My husband and son use this body wash. I've purchased at Target and Walmart before. The guys love the scent and like that it's hair and body wash in one. The scent doesn't last super long but that's ok.
Ruby V.
I really like this body wash, but my partner hates it. It leaves a bit of a residue, which drives him crazy. It also makes your hair seem a bit "heavy". I use it mostly as a face wash, so for that I give 4 stars, but as a 3-in-one, it should be just as good for hair and body. Unfortunately, it is worthless as a shampoo, and leaves your body feeling sticky when used as a body wash.
Samantha A.
Plain city , Oh
My husband has a bottle of this in our shower right now. I use it when I am in a rush, I just lather it on my head and do a quick body wash. It is decent as a light shave cream, and my shoulder length hair is soft and manageable after using it. I definitely need to put on lotion before getting dressed, which I always do anyway. But some shower gels are so moisturizing I don't feel like I need to.
Janelle W.
Bainbridge , PA
My husband and teenage son absolutely love this product along with lol the Nivea products! They just can't seem to get enough of the great smells along with no sticky residue feeling. It can be a little pricey, but when it's on sale, it's time to stock up!
Maria T.
houston, TX
Out of topic i use this nivea product as a make up primer. it helps my make up stay longer i have oily skin so it reduces the oil on my face. i got this at my nearest walgreens. i love the refreshing clean smell that stays on my face as well
Ali L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've bought this for my husband before and he loved it. The combination of hair and body wash is super convenient, especially for travel. The cost is great, it's low for such a big bottle. The scent is good, and it gets the job done!
ToShawne W.
W Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great, works great! Hair and body was clean and smelled fresh, not overly perfumed. Priced right, especially with a coupon, long-lasting scent. Not an everyday product for me, because I like to change it up a lot.
Maya A.
Even though this is definitely a men's product (my dads) I still tried his it out. It was a good value and not expensive. It lasted about 2 months so it is long lasting. It was bought from Walgreen's . I recommend it for guys but not for women to try.
Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
My husband loves it, he loves the fact that it smells wonderful after his shower and so do I. it makes his skin soft and gentle and it loves that part as well. he tells me to always buy this one for him each time it runs out. you can find it at Walmart stores.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses this body wash and it's so invigorating for ME to smell it while he showers! Lol It totally cleans his body the best way and really wakes me up in the mornings. Hehe Win win for us all!
Eric K.
Has anyone else found that this particular Nivea product dries out there hair?

Amazon