BY NIVEA

NIVEA Pearl & Beauty Roll-On Deodorant provides 48 hours of effective antiperspirant protection, without alcohol or colourants. It is scientifically proven to effectively keep your underarms feeling fresh, while:

• Giving you 48 hours of true confidence in the form of effective antiperspirant protection
  • Supporting an even skin tone for beautiful, smooth and dry underarms

This is the optimal combination of reliable antiperspirant protection and NIVEA mild care.

HOW IT WORKS:

Pearl & Beauty Roll-On Deodorant has the added benefit of precious pearl extracts, adding some luxury and elegance to your beauty. These extracts support and even skin tone and help to keep your underarm skin looking beautiful and feeling smooth like velvet.

feeteves T.
dania
A Great product. I used for a big period, and I really think this product one of the best. It smell so good and is a great odor control. Comparing with other brands, I will keep using this one, that bring me the best result for what I am expecting. I recomend.
Olivia R.
Ajax, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this deodorant because it smells like the Nivea cream I grew up using and not a cheesy deodorant smell. The roll on makes application easy and the product quickly dries and does not leave residue under your arms.
Margerita H.
It smells really good!!! It dries very quickly, and it keeps you dry for over 48hrs. Its is a great value for the price. If you are tiered of the same fragrance every day, I recommend this one.
Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
Wow. Amazing. The scent is just superb and heavenly. My husband even used it once or twice and couldn't believe how dry he was (physical labor). Just an amazing deodorant
Glamessa B.
West New York, NJ
Omg this is like the best deodorant I have used in a long time i purchased it first in germany cause i had taken none with me on vacation and i fell in love with it
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
I got the free tester version of this deodorant from buying other product. I could say that this product works very well. It smells very nice. The scent is very subtle and feminine. Once the product dry the scent last all day and all night. It also improve the skin texture. Once the product dried, it didn't leave any marks on the cloth or sticky feeling.
However, I took one star off because it takes very long for the product to absorb into skin and dry.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
I have sensitive skin and have always had a hard time finding something that worked. My sister introduced this item to me a few years ago and now I no longer use anything else. It does the job ! Would highly recommend this product. The down side would be that it’s only available online. Amazon finally carries it . Give it a try you won’t be disappointed !!!
JESSICA C.
Another deodorant in the trash. Totally bad. It lasts less than 3 hours in the armpit and you feel the moisture when you sweat. Imagine a teenager in full puberta with this desodorant, wa s a traumatic time. I do not recommend it to anyone. I do not know if the formula will have changed, but for me it was disgusting.
Hellen G.
Es un desodorante más o menos ya que no da una buena protección pero solamente cuando hay una emergencia Así que yo lo compre por emergencia y también es bueno usarlo cuando usas camisas sin manga pero no te da muy buena protección
selena f.
methuen
smells good and is a good tecture on skin and no break outd or blemishes . doesnt leave a rash or anything . found at cvs and is a good amout of money and is totally worth it and fruity and some can be powder some are gel  yes i would buy it sgain
Katelyn C.
New Richland , MN
How well does this deodorant work?
Dilaurys R.
Miami
hello girls, I would like to recommend some deodorant to remove stains in the armpits. By the use of razors have been staining me and now because of my pregnancy and the hormones have become quite dark. What dou you recommend.?
Angie D.
kilkenny
NIVEA Pearl & Beauty Roll-On Deodorant Does anyone find that the Nivea roll on deodorant tugs on the skin a little? Or any idea on how to stop this from happening!

Amazon