Nivea Pearl & Beauty Roll-on Deodorant uploaded by Alissa

BY NIVEA

NIVEA Pearl & Beauty Roll-On Deodorant provides 48 hours of effective antiperspirant protection, without alcohol or colourants. It is scientifically proven to effectively keep your underarms feeling fresh, while:

• Giving you 48 hours of true confidence in the form of effective antiperspirant protection
  • Supporting an even skin tone for beautiful, smooth and dry underarms
  • This is the optimal combination of reliable antiperspirant protection and NIVEA mild care.

HOW IT WORKS:

Pearl & Beauty Roll-On Deodorant has the added benefit of precious pearl extracts, adding some luxury and elegance to your beauty. These extracts support and even skin tone and help to keep your underarm skin looking beautiful and feeling smooth like velvet.

Buy on Amazon
Amelia H.
Lovely smelling product and worth the money as super duper cheap. Hydrating however I do find that it isn’t strong enough. I bought this from Superdrug. I do find it easy to use but I do prefer a spray as doesn’t take as long to dry. I would recommend to others that don’t perspire excessively
Dilaurys R.
Miami

Leaves a rather soft texture on the skin, and lingers during the day. its aroma enchants me, like the different presentations, although generally I use in roll-on. I really recommend it and it is very easy to get it at an affordable price.
Anne -Lise M.
Guildford, SURREY
The only deodorant I use. All other deodorants I use makes my skin itch and this doesn't do I've been using it for more than 10 years. It smells lovely, works really well from perspiring and I always feel fresh. Soft, non chalky formula that dries quickly. Great price and I can find it in most supermarkets so it's easy to find.
Alissa
Nivea Deodorant Roll On Pearl Beauty 50ml is a good deodorant for teenagers coming out of Pe because the smell is fresh the only bad thing is that the bottle is glass so you have to be careful
Niamh M.
Is great for teens and defeats body odour and lasts for 48 hours I use it every morning and every night I buy it from all of my local shops it is very similar to dove I am satisfied by this product I would definitely buy this again
Kristina A.
Exelent product...Goes on even, drys fast, smells great and really lasts! I will definitely be buying more in the future!