Nivea Pearl & Beauty Roll-on Anti-perspirant Deodorant 50 Ml (1.7 Fluid Ounce). (Pack of 3) uploaded by Alissa

BY NIVEA

Nivea's perfect combination of mild care and reliable anti-perspirant protection, all day long. Its innovative formula with precious pearl extracts leaves underarms feeling soft, cared for and looking beautiful. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anne -Lise M.
Anne -Lise M.
Guildford, SURREY
The only deodorant I use. All other deodorants I use makes my skin itch and this doesn't do I've been using it for more than 10 years. It smells lovely, works really well from perspiring and I always feel fresh. Soft, non chalky formula that dries quickly. Great price and I can find it in most supermarkets so it's easy to find.
Niamh M.
Niamh M.
Is great for teens and defeats body odour and lasts for 48 hours I use it every morning and every night I buy it from all of my local shops it is very similar to dove I am satisfied by this product I would definitely buy this again
Dilaurys R.
Dilaurys R.
Miami

Leaves a rather soft texture on the skin, and lingers during the day. its aroma enchants me, like the different presentations, although generally I use in roll-on. I really recommend it and it is very easy to get it at an affordable price.
Alissa
Alissa
Nivea Deodorant Roll On Pearl Beauty 50ml is a good deodorant for teenagers coming out of Pe because the smell is fresh the only bad thing is that the bottle is glass so you have to be careful
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Exelent product...Goes on even, drys fast, smells great and really lasts! I will definitely be buying more in the future!