BY NIVEA

NIVEA Pearl & Beauty Aerosol Spray Deodorant provides 48 hours of effective antiperspirant protection, without alcohol or colourants. It is scientifically proven to effectively keep your underarms feeling fresh, while:

Giving you 48 hours of true confidence in the form of effective antiperspirant protection
Supporting an even skin tone for beautiful, smooth and dry underarms
This is the optimal combination of reliable antiperspirant protection and NIVEA mild care.

HOW IT WORKS:

Pearl & Beauty Aerosol Spray Deodorant has the added benefit of precious pearl extracts, adding some luxury and elegance to your beauty. These extracts support and even skin tone and help to keep your underarm skin looking beautiful and feeling smooth like velvet.

Clarissa G.
Roma, TX
I absolutely love this deodorant just good lasting one. I usually have trouble with antiperspirant but not this one. It's my one to go. I usually get it in Mexico for like $3.50.
Aimee M.
miami
Its a good antitranspirante deodorant. Smells good anda has served me quite well anda it Last 24 hrs as promised
Evgeniya C.
Nice smell, but doesn't really help with sweat. I actually feel that i sweat more intense when I'm using it.
Roxana antonieta R.
It's not my favorite I use it on few occasions I do not get the protection I need Its smell is very strong
lena x.
Although this deodorant protects me from bad Oder I really don't like this product very much at all.
Firstly it's very powdery when you spray it even when it is shaken well and left white residue on my underarms 👎🏻
Secondly, I really don't like the smell, this may just be a personal opinion but to me it smells very much like scented pads and tampons and my friends agreed.
I only picked this deodorant up because it was cheep, good job I didn't spend a lot of money on it, as it would be a total waist. 👎🏻😕
Simran B.
Always use this before exercising. Protects my underarms from sweaty odours and smells nice. I bought it from my local supermarket and it lasts all day for me. Would definitely buy again.
Sinthia R.
Este desodorante es excelente para las chicas que tendemos a sudar mucho durante el día puesto que ayuda a prevenir el sudor y los malos olores en la axila durar menos 24 horas
Grace P.
York, UK
This product has a lovely smell to it and it protects me from sweating. I get it from my local supermarket and it is extremely affordable. My expectations were met and I always buy it again as it works well for me.
Aleksandra M.
Dromore
It has a very feminine natural and calming scent. It's great for the price and I use it practically every day and I really love it. I love nivea as a brand all over.
Amber R.
My favorite antiperspirant by far it leaves a soft feeling and smells so good I've never had a problem with white or yellow marks plus I hardly ever sweat anymore
Audrey L.
I've found a sample of this once before and absolutely fell in love with it. Where can I buy this in stores in the US?
Sarah S.
Dubai, Dubai
Does this help with your dark under arm issues?
Yo he usado este dedodorante por varios meses y me gusta muchisimo, ya que protege, deja tu axila limpia y fresca . no te deja sensacion pegajosa