BY NIVEA

NIVEA Pearl & Beauty Aerosol Spray Deodorant provides 48 hours of effective antiperspirant protection, without alcohol or colourants. It is scientifically proven to effectively keep your underarms feeling fresh, while:

Giving you 48 hours of true confidence in the form of effective antiperspirant protection
Supporting an even skin tone for beautiful, smooth and dry underarms
This is the optimal combination of reliable antiperspirant protection and NIVEA mild care.

HOW IT WORKS:

Pearl & Beauty Aerosol Spray Deodorant has the added benefit of precious pearl extracts, adding some luxury and elegance to your beauty. These extracts support and even skin tone and help to keep your underarm skin looking beautiful and feeling smooth like velvet.

Clarissa G.
Roma, TX
I absolutely love this deodorant just good lasting one. I usually have trouble with antiperspirant but not this one. It's my one to go. I usually get it in Mexico for like $3.50.
Aimee M.
miami
Its a good antitranspirante deodorant. Smells good anda has served me quite well anda it Last 24 hrs as promised
Evgeniya C.
Nice smell, but doesn't really help with sweat. I actually feel that i sweat more intense when I'm using it.
Roxana antonieta R.
It's not my favorite I use it on few occasions I do not get the protection I need Its smell is very strong
lena x.
Although this deodorant protects me from bad Oder I really don't like this product very much at all.
Firstly it's very powdery when you spray it even when it is shaken well and left white residue on my underarms 👎🏻
Secondly, I really don't like the smell, this may just be a personal opinion but to me it smells very much like scented pads and tampons and my friends agreed.
I only picked this deodorant up because it was cheep, good job I didn't spend a lot of money on it, as it would be a total waist. 👎🏻😕
emna h.
tunis
The smell is probably the best I'vefound of any women's deodorants. Subtle and powdery but also a bit floral, just lovely. It doesn't linger long after the initial spray so it doesn't clash with perfumes. The skin is left with a really nice, and fresh, . No marks on anything.

This is my favorite simply because of the scent and skin feel.
Nancy R.
Feisal, Giza
I recently purchased this product and I instantly fell in love. It glides smoothly into the skin and does not irritate it at all! I feel it reduces my perspiration and the smell it gives off is very nice. However, if you have sensitive skin I would not reccomend it as it is not suitable for sensitive skin. The product itself is very moisturising and it lasts forever. It’s suitabke for anyone and the packaging if very pretty.
Simran B.
Always use this before exercising. Protects my underarms from sweaty odours and smells nice. I bought it from my local supermarket and it lasts all day for me. Would definitely buy again.
Erin C.
I recently started using this deodorant. I don’t use spray on deodorant, I always used roll on but this is the best spray on deodorant I’ve ever used because it doesn’t leave white marks and stains and it dries really quick. When I put it on people ask me what perfume I’m using and I just laugh because it’s just deodorant.
Sophie K.
My all time favourite deodorant I always make sure u have this specific one at home and in my bag, works a lot better than most deodorant and I love the smell, keeps me feeling fresh all day and the price is pretty good
Audrey L.
I've found a sample of this once before and absolutely fell in love with it. Where can I buy this in stores in the US?
Sarah S.
Dubai, Dubai
Does this help with your dark under arm issues?
Yo he usado este dedodorante por varios meses y me gusta muchisimo, ya que protege, deja tu axila limpia y fresca . no te deja sensacion pegajosa