BeautyBodyBody CareBody Care
Nivea Original Moisture Lip Balm Dual Pack

Nivea Original Moisture Lip Balm Dual Pack

NIVEA Moisture Lip Care provides long lasting intensive moisturization. Its enriched with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Provitamin B5 formula leaves lips feeling soft and looking smooth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nivea Original Moisture Lip Balm Dual Pack!
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
This is my favorite lip balm from Nivea but it’s so hard to find! Honestly it’s one of my favorite lip balms overall because of how hydrating and affordable it it. I really enjoy the light scent also. The biggest downfalls are that it’s difficult to find and it gets soft easily in warm weather so i find it better for winter. I wish it also had SPF included.
Victoria B.
Nivea Original Moisture Lip Balm Dual Pack uploaded by Victoria B.
Heals chapped lips very well. Contains Shea butter and natural oils to keep your lips hydrated all day long.
Minnie M.
Nivea Original Moisture Lip Balm Dual Pack uploaded by Minnie M.
Nivea Original Moisture Lip Balm Dual Pack uploaded by Minnie M.
Really good and easy !! Nice scent ! One of the cheaper brands ! A basic that’s always in my bag ! Would recommend!
Caroline I.
Toronto, ON
This lip balm is nice and thick, and I feel like it moisturizer well. I don’t feel like I have to reapply too often.

Looking for your answer?