BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Body Lotion Infused with Orchid Scent and Argan Oil transforms dry skin into smooth, radiant skin. The unique formula with gentle Argan Oil scent blends Argan Oil with a fast absorbing lotion. Provides deep moisture for 24 hours with no greasy feeling.

• Gentle orchid scent
  • Transforms dry skin into smooth, radiant skin
  • Provides deep moisture for 24 hours with no greasy feel
  • Paraben free
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA

NIVEA Orchid & Argan Oil Infused Lotion
  • "I’ve tried many lotions, and this is by far my favorite. Nivea lotions are super hydrating for your skin and leave a light shine to them. This particular one smells amazing and gives extra moisture. For someone who has dry skin, this is a must have!" in 3 reviews
Lindsey M.
**NIVEA OIL INFUSED LOTION – ORCHID & ARGAN OIL**

I’ve been using this all over body lotion for months now and I can’t live without it. The scent is AMAZING, and this lotion quickly absorbs into your skin. This also works well with my self-tanners, in the sense it doesn’t break up the tan/fade the tan quickly. I find it hard to wear a daily body lotion, without badly affecting my self-tan. Sometimes I even combine the daily Jergen’s Natural Glow Lotion (Self Tanner) with the Nivea Oil infused lotion, and it create a subtle/natural/buildable tan that keeps my color fresh between my weekly spray tans/tan mouse. I tend to have very dry/Irish/fair skin, in which this lotion helps to transfer my dry skin into smooth/radiant skin.

Highly recommend! And SUPER AFFORABLE!
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
After not being able to find my go to olay lotion I decided to give this one a try and boy am I glad I did. The smell is actually quite nice, the consistency of this lotion is really nice too. It is not super greasy but is very moisturizing and really glides over and into your skin nicely. After using this product daily for one week I noticed a really change in my skin, it has much more if a natural glow to it and really has moisturized it a lot. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to use it.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
The Nivea Orchid and Argan Oil Infused Body Lotion is one I will highly recommend. The scent is beautiful and the lotion is perfectly moisturizing. Some scented lotions are more about fragrance and less about moisture, but this delivers both. My skin absorbs this lotion and leaves no greasiness. I'd happily purchase other fragrances within this line if they are ever offered.
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
I am a big Nivea fan and have been on an Argan oil kick lately. This lotion is not thick like some of their other ones but it covers well. It doesn't leave a residue and my skin feels super soft after I use it.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
Use it on the whole family! Well, my daughter and I anyways 😂 I'm pretty picky about lotion, I dont like anything that requires excessive rubbing into the skin, or that oily feeling after. This is a great product with a delicate and subtle scent.
Mary G.
Love will NIVEA Orchid & Argan Oil Infused Lotion. I am a fan of the #NIVEA beauty products and I highly recommend them to anyone. With this orchid lotion I did feel the fragrance could have been stronger!
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Nivea products are some of my favorite but they are so hard to find they are always sold out at Walmart . But this lotion smells sooo good. And the price you can’t beat
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this lotion it smells amazing! I love using this after shower it makes my skin smells great and also my skin look shiny and softer everyday. I would love to repurchase this because it makes my skin feels like baby skin!
Nina C.
Lodi, NJ
I love everything about this body lotion. It smells AMAZING and it makes your skin feel so soft and smooth, not oily at all. I would totally repurchase this lotion!
Madelyn G.
People always ask me what perfume I’m wearing because this stuff smells SO good (I don’t wear perfume when I use this lotion). My skin is super soft and it doesn’t leave me with a sticky or tacky feeling like other lotions I’ve used in the past; it’s super light!