NIVEA Orchid & Argan Oil Infused Lotion uploaded by Lao P.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Body Lotion Infused with Orchid Scent and Argan Oil transforms dry skin into smooth, radiant skin. The unique formula with gentle Argan Oil scent blends Argan Oil with a fast absorbing lotion. Provides deep moisture for 24 hours with no greasy feeling.

• Gentle orchid scent
  • Transforms dry skin into smooth, radiant skin
  • Provides deep moisture for 24 hours with no greasy feel
  • Paraben free
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I’ve tried many lotions, and this is by far my favorite. Nivea lotions are super hydrating for your skin and leave a light shine to them. This particular one smells amazing and gives extra moisture. For someone who has dry skin, this is a must have!" in 3 reviews
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
After not being able to find my go to olay lotion I decided to give this one a try and boy am I glad I did. The smell is actually quite nice, the consistency of this lotion is really nice too. It is not super greasy but is very moisturizing and really glides over and into your skin nicely. After using this product daily for one week I noticed a really change in my skin, it has much more if a natural glow to it and really has moisturized it a lot. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to use it.
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
Just when you think Nivea can’t get better! Super light lotion with just enough of a scent to not over power and follow you throughout the day. It’s a great value and I even buy it when it goes on sale even though I’m no where near finishing the other bottle!
Melissa M.
Cathedral City, CA
I'm not a fan of the Nivea scent but this lotion is nourishing without the scent. Wait a few second before you open a door or you'll be trapped. I feel like I need to reapply a second layer to be moisturized but I don't feel greasy after
Grisel M.
Culver, OR
Really loves this lotion for myself keeps my body very hydrated and moisturized throughout my day very long lasting has a great smell to it like flowers leaving me smelling flawless would definitely buy it again
Amber B.
I love this lotion so much! Especially now in the winter time. I love using argan oil products on my skin. The orchid scent is so light and nice! I am glad I found this and will definitely repurchase!
Le'Anne F. H.
Norfolk, VA
Saw the pretty packaging and became intrigued. So glad it piqued my interest. This lotion is lightweight, silky, fragrant and affordable. I purchased at CVS and have already stocked up on additional bottles.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Nivea products are some of my favorite but they are so hard to find they are always sold out at Walmart . But this lotion smells sooo good. And the price you can’t beat
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
Love this lotion it smells amazing! I love using this after shower it makes my skin smells great and also my skin look shiny and softer everyday. I would love to repurchase this because it makes my skin feels like baby skin!
Stephanie M.
Warwick, RI
Brooklynn N.
Palatka
Nivea is my favorite brand when it comes to lotion. Nivea is my go to lotion. I love the smell of this one and will be buying again. This stuff last me such a long time and it moisturizes my skin sooo good. So it is very well worth the money. I think I paid around 5 or 6 dollars at Walmart. WORTH IT! Makes my skin smell amazing and soft! My boyfriend loves how it makes my legs feel. Especially after you shave and your legs are all silky smooth! GIRLLL YESS!