NIVEA Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care uploaded by Shelly L.NIVEA Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care uploaded by Carol A.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisture Rich Lip Care Enriched Lip Care With Natural Moisturizers Natural Olive Oil & Lemon Extract Seals In Moisture Long-Lasting Made In Germany

• Has anyone ever found this to be sold at Walmart?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jillian B.
Fort Mill
Super smooth and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and refreshed. If I don’t have time to exfoliate my lips, I use this in a heartbeat to prep my lips for liquid lipstick. Smells great, lots of product for the price
feifei p.
i’ve tried a lot of variations of new nivea’s lip products and this one smells the best. does not smell like olive oil at all. it’s as moisturizing as any of the other lip balms that do not have spf in them.
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
I absolutely love this lip balm! It moisturizes my lips, as well as locking in the moisture that is already there. It is a good price and is well worth it. It is easy to apply and especially helps in the winter time when the air is dry and your lips have very little moisture. I would recommend this product.
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
This chapstick is wonderful. I love the scent and it moisturizes wonderfully. Long lasting and fixing chapped lips quickly. My one complaint is that it can be a little thick and doesn’t wear well over other lip products.
Jaimee R.
This is my all time favorite lip balm I wish they would sell back in stores!!! They have a great flavor and I love this one to re apply during the day! It’s a great lip balm and would recommend to others.
Michenly G.
Raymore , MO
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD AND ITS SO MOISTURIZING. This lip balm is honestly the best I’ve ever tried, I keep buying it!! Whenever I use this stuff my lips feel so good! This lasts a while too, it’s really cheap too!
Giana R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. It’s my go to and I buy them in bulk. They’re so moisturizing! And you cannot beat the price. The scent is perfect. I just cannot get enough!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Oh my I don't have this one ,but in my glam make up bag I put this product as one of my go tos , it makes your lips feel so soft and so moisturized, me I love anything lemon!!!! I use Nivea kiss of shimmer and it even gives my lips a little color I definitely recommend Nivea lip products!!!
Rhiannon W.
Raymond, NH
I have one of these in my purse, one next to my bad, one on my vehicle and one on my vanity. If that explains how much I love this product? It is the perfect amount of what you are looking for to just keep lips hydrated without feeling sticky, having a bad taste, and even being able to put a gloss or lipstick over it. This is definitley mu own opinion but I have just agreed to share. :)
Jennifer P.
The NIVEA Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care is my favorite lip balm I stack up every time that I find these in stores. I carry one on me at all times whether it be in my purse or in my pocket. I also have them around the house and in my car when the weather is cold. It leaves my lips super hydrated and kiss ready. I really like the scent of this balm too.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone ever found this to be sold at Walmart?