NIVEA Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care uploaded by Shery A.NIVEA Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care uploaded by Shelly L.NIVEA Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care uploaded by Carol A.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisture Rich Lip Care Enriched Lip Care With Natural Moisturizers Natural Olive Oil & Lemon Extract Seals In Moisture Long-Lasting Made In Germany

• Has anyone ever found this to be sold at Walmart?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I personally love the way this applies and how moisturizing it makes my lips. I have been hooked on it since I got it! This is my new go-to lip product. The taste and smell don't bother me, but lemons and olive oil go into most of the dishes I cook. I apply an extra thick coating of this before I go to bed and wake up with super soft lips!" in 35 reviews
  • "I have really dry lips and this lip balm does an excellent job of moisturizing them. A little bit goes a long way and it stays on my lips for a while. The love the combination of olive oil and lemon so the scent and taste doesn't bother me, but it may be too strong for others. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging. Sometimes when I am applying this to my lips it will go down on it's own so I have twist the bottom to get the product out. Overall, I recommend this lip balm." in 23 reviews
  • "I love the smell, I am a huge olive oil fan since it is very hydrating. It makes your lips smooth and keeps it hydrated. " in 9 reviews
Stephanie B.
NIVEA Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care is amazing. Smells great and hydrates my lips all day. Leaves them feeling soft and nourished, not sticky or slimy at all.
Stephanie Y.
I love nivea's lip balm formula, but this scent in particular is amazing. don't be weirded out by the olive oil in the name or the green color of the balm; to me, this smelled exactly like matcha! so yummy and really moisturizing!
Jovanna D.
Addison , TX
The smell and smoothness of this lip balm are wonderful, but I wouldn’t say it lasts very long of moisturizes long term. It is a good bang for your buck though, and worth keeping around more than chapstick or blistex
Jillian B.
Fort Mill
Super smooth and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and refreshed. If I don’t have time to exfoliate my lips, I use this in a heartbeat to prep my lips for liquid lipstick. Smells great, lots of product for the price
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Oh my I don't have this one ,but in my glam make up bag I put this product as one of my go tos , it makes your lips feel so soft and so moisturized, me I love anything lemon!!!! I use Nivea kiss of shimmer and it even gives my lips a little color I definitely recommend Nivea lip products!!!
Rhiannon W.
Raymond, NH
I have one of these in my purse, one next to my bad, one on my vehicle and one on my vanity. If that explains how much I love this product? It is the perfect amount of what you are looking for to just keep lips hydrated without feeling sticky, having a bad taste, and even being able to put a gloss or lipstick over it. This is definitley mu own opinion but I have just agreed to share. :)
Jennifer P.
The NIVEA Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care is my favorite lip balm I stack up every time that I find these in stores. I carry one on me at all times whether it be in my purse or in my pocket. I also have them around the house and in my car when the weather is cold. It leaves my lips super hydrated and kiss ready. I really like the scent of this balm too.
Whitney R.
Waynesville, NC
The olive oil and lemon flavor Nivea lip balm is my favorite Nivea balm. It's a nice relaxing/clean scent and hydrates my chapped lips for a pretty long time before I have to reapply. It's inexpensive but not easily found, I think I found it at Walgreens a couple years back but haven't seen it since. If you can find it, I highly recommend it!
Molly K.
This is my absolute favorite lip balm in the entire world. The packaging is easy to open and the balm twister container works great. It more than exceeds my expectations. It lasts me a long time with reapplication dependent on the states of my lips. I have very sensitive skin on my face, especially around my lips (eczema & dermatitis) and this product does not irritate or dry out my skin at all. It smells nice too.
Brittany R.
Meridian, ID
I've gone through about three full sticks of this. It's absolutely amazing. I don't have to keep reapplying every 15 minutes. It's keeps my lips moisturized, and for a good price. I love the olive color packaging that's what drew me to it. I will continue to purchase, it's always in my purse
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone ever found this to be sold at Walmart?