BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN Oil Control Face Wash, for oily skin, deeply cleanses skin and controls oiliness up to 12h. The effective formula repairs damaged, dull skin 10 times* better with Whitanat Vita Complex which contains 10 ingredients:

• Licorice
  • Ginseng Root Extract
  • Glycerin
  • Magnolia Bark Extract
  • Glyceryl Glucoside
  • Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.

*in vitro test for Whitanat vs. Vitamin C

Poba Z.
It definitely serves the purpose, reduces the oil. The price is reasonable. And my husband used it twice a day. He liked it a lot and was very happy with it. But it I do not recommend it for people whose skin is not very oily since it will make it very dry. Recommended only for very oily skin.
Tiffany H.
Wallins Creek
I liked this prodcut a lot actually. However, the only thing I didn't like was that it made my skin a little dry. The price is reasonable. I bought it at my local supermarket. The packaging was okay. I wish it would have been a little more fancier. I would buy this product again.
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
This is very soft for the face! My boyfriend loves to use this in the shower. The packaging is very pleasing for men. I thought that this might make him breakout, but it was very gentle. I highly recommend this product!
Jaxson B.
Forsyth
I liked this product it helped me with lots of skin irritation and redness . it wasn't very pricey for me but then again pricing is different everywhere an you'll have to keep that in mind
Rachel W.
Painter
This product worked well with my skin type. I got it from Walmart. It was good price. I would recommend to anyone. It wasn't to harsh on my skin. I expected it to not work as well as it did.
Esme H.
This product is great helped my face a lot!! I highly recommend this product to people who are looking for a great face wash. Best face product I have used! Also love all the other products of this brand, it's perfect for anyone! Again fabulous product!!
Ailee S.
Byram
IT WAS AMAZING!! i loved this face wash soooooooo much! ten out of 10 would recommend you and friends try it.. i am a girl and accidentally picked this up but it is PERFECT!!!!
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
I've used this product many times  and I'm in love with the product I've seen the results and it leaves your skin feeling clean and vibrant. I recommend this for anyone with oily skin :)
Gabriela J.
I gave it to my friends they loved it also I bought her a couple times it's cheap easy to use my face is clear never been before definitely recommend it for everyone who gets it they would love this product
Jessica O.
San Bernardino
Works really well ! Takes all the makeup and oil off of my face ! Such a great price as well . I'll use this product over again ! Effective ! Love it

Amazon