BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Enriched with natural sea minerals and Almond Oil, Essentially Enriched body lotion dramatically improves the dry skin's condition. Within two weeks, it transforms very dry skin into healthier-looking, more nourished and hydrated skin. Provides intense...

NIVEA Nutritiva Milk Lotion
  • "This is very good for my dry skin I have tried a lot but I still come back to this one. I will recommend it to anyone with dry skin." in 3 reviews
Jayla W.
I have really dry skin and I love being able to put lotion on right after I get out of the shower but with Vivea Milk Nutritive Milk Lotion I'm not able to do that. If I were to put the lotion on right after my shower my skin would still be dry or even ashy. I would not recommended this to people with really dry skin. It does soften and makes it a little smooth but it does nothing for its dryness.
Nicole H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Helps to get your skin soft and keep your skin soft. I love this lotion. It does not leave you feeling sticky afterwards. It is gentle on the skin. The lotion is priced fairly and is worth the price for the quality of item it is. I highly recommend this product.
Ivana B.
Elmwood Park, NJ
OH MY GOD! This is the best lotion you will ever find on the market. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and gentle! Definitely my favorite one! I have been using it for as long as I can remember. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has skin lol
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
I love these lotions, my favorite brand for sure! I have really dry skin and these make my skin feel so soft and moisturized and it lasts for a while! I'll definitely keep buying these.
Christina K.
Rochester, NY
Moisturizes well for a drugstore brand but it isn't all natural so it's not my first choice. It is slightly greasy when you apply it. I like that it's available at pretty much any store you could think of. Probably wouldn't purchase again though.
kennedy j.
Woodbridge
This lotion keeps your skin moisturized and glowing but works best in summer temperatures, when you are looking for light weight moisture!
Lacy W.
Ruston
It's a little sticky, and it takes a while for it to absorb, but once it does it your skin is hydrated for a while. Which is nice.
amel a.
it is really good.at fist i read bad comments about it but when i purchesed it it was accually worth buying i like it
Estefany B.
I love used on the nights before bed and during the day I put it on my elbows, feet and knees, I'll definitely buy it!
María J.
Doral Florida
I loveeeee this cream. Mi piel se siente increíble desde que comencé a usarla, no puedo vivir sin ella, es algo que nunca falta en mi casa. Me gusta porque no tiene un olor muy fuerte e hidrata muy muy pero muy bien mi piel. 100% recomendada. La puedes conseguir en cualquier supermercado o farmacia, realmente accesible económicamente hablando

back