Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersNivea
Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum

Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum

Cold weather, air-conditioned areas, too much time in the sun or even harsh soaps are just few of the reasons that cause your skin to become itchy, scratchy and really dry. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a body lotion that provided daily nourishment for your very dry skin all day, round the clock? With the goodness of almond oil, NIVEA Nourishing Body Milk, instantly alleviates dry skin, and keeps the skin moisturised for 24 hours with just 1 use! This rich nourishing milk is the original NIVEA Body Lotion first formulated as 'liquid crème' in 1961. With an iconic fragrance, this body milk intensively nourishes extremely dry skin, leaving it soft and healthy. Use it after a shower and before going to bed to get nourished, healthy looking skin. Gently massage a coin-sized amount of this body milk onto dry skin for best results.The NIVEA Nourishing Body Milk is free of animal derived ingredients and colourants. It is dermatologically approved and suitable for extremely dry skin.

What does it smell like and is it an overly strong scent ?
What is everyone’s favorite drug store body moisturizer? I have dry flaky skin due to my thyroid and love these two...Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum [product:palmers-cocoa-butter-itchy-skin-soothing-oil-pump-51-oz-(pack-of-2)]
Start your review of Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Angelina V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum uploaded by Angelina V.
It’s a little too thick for my taste but it smells great and helps my fiancé dryy skin
Mónica C.
Savannah, GA
Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum uploaded by Mónica C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been use this product for many years and I love it so much! Super creamer, I use after shower. And my skin absorb it completely. Smells so good! I married with Nivea!
Bodhisatva P.
Brighton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the lotion. Absolutely nourishing and helps hydrate the skin. The fragrance is sweet but it does feel sticky until it gets absorbed properly. Liked it so far.
Sumbal M.
Riverhead, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using Nivea products for a long time .its a good choice, not a pricy lotion. I find it a little bit sticky otherwise make skin soft and glowing I recommend it as a hand and feet lotion. Yes, I will like to buy it again and again.
Georgia R.
College Sta, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite lotion brands, it is very nourishing and it smells great, not too strong.
María S.
Winder, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Me encanta cuando la pongo en el cuerpo deja mi piel suavecita y más en mis pies cuando se sienten resecos...
De'Onza S.
pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the serum that’s inside of this product however I wish it lasted a little bit longer
Rachel M.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In the winter my skin get super dry, I tried this out while going through isles in target. After a few uses my skin was less itchy and dry. I have repurchased this a few times but I switched to the bum bum cream instead because I like scents in my lotion.
Patricia M.
Mcdonough, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This worked great for my family during the winter kept us moisturized smelled good was affordable and would buy again!
Jennefer S.
Palatine , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Nivea products and have been using most of my life. But, here’s a secret - there’s original Nivea products from Germany and those made here. I only buy the ones that are German made because there is a HUGE difference and not hard to find only. My whole family uses it. Works GREAT and scent is awesome!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle K.