Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersNivea
Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum

Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum

Cold weather, air-conditioned areas, too much time in the sun or even harsh soaps are just few of the reasons that cause your skin to become itchy, scratchy and really dry. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a body lotion that provided daily nourishment for your very dry skin all day, round the clock? With the goodness of almond oil, NIVEA Nourishing Body Milk, instantly alleviates dry skin, and keeps the skin moisturised for 24 hours with just 1 use! This rich nourishing milk is the original NIVEA Body Lotion first formulated as 'liquid crème' in 1961. With an iconic fragrance, this body milk intensively nourishes extremely dry skin, leaving it soft and healthy. Use it after a shower and before going to bed to get nourished, healthy looking skin. Gently massage a coin-sized amount of this body milk onto dry skin for best results.The NIVEA Nourishing Body Milk is free of animal derived ingredients and colourants. It is dermatologically approved and suitable for extremely dry skin.

What does it smell like and is it an overly strong scent ?
What is everyone’s favorite drug store body moisturizer? I have dry flaky skin due to my thyroid and love these two...Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum [product:palmers-cocoa-butter-itchy-skin-soothing-oil-pump-51-oz-(pack-of-2)]
Start your review of Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Angelina V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum uploaded by Angelina V.
It’s a little too thick for my taste but it smells great and helps my fiancé dryy skin
Mónica C.
Savannah, GA
Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum uploaded by Mónica C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been use this product for many years and I love it so much! Super creamer, I use after shower. And my skin absorb it completely. Smells so good! I married with Nivea!
Bodhisatva P.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the lotion. Absolutely nourishing and helps hydrate the skin. The fragrance is sweet but it does feel sticky until it gets absorbed properly. Liked it so far.
Sumbal M.
Riverhead, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using Nivea products for a long time .its a good choice, not a pricy lotion. I find it a little bit sticky otherwise make skin soft and glowing I recommend it as a hand and feet lotion. Yes, I will like to buy it again and again.
Georgia R.
College Sta, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite lotion brands, it is very nourishing and it smells great, not too strong.
María S.
Winder, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Me encanta cuando la pongo en el cuerpo deja mi piel suavecita y más en mis pies cuando se sienten resecos...
Litzi N.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this lotion it is so smooth on my face and I like using it before putting on my make up
Alyzea M.
Houston
I really like this lotion. I use it all the time keeps me feeling smooth and moisturized. It’s not thick so it applies smoothly. Smells great.
Ananya P.
The only body lotion I use for my dry skin. It's very moisturizing and does not need to be reapplied. Have been using since the beginning. A must buy if you have dry skin.
Vishlesha R.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
NIVEA Essentially Enriched Body Lotion I love nivea and have loved it right from my teenage years and can continue all along throughout my lifetime
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle K.