BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion with Almond Oil moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for very dry skin, moisturizes the skin, leaving it smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• I've been wanting to really try this product. Does the pr...6 Answers
  • Does this moisture last long on dry skin?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Olay in shower lotion? Does ...2 Answers
NIVEA Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "If you are someone like me who feel like all lotion is to heavy on the skin and can't stand the stickiness then this is perfect for you. it leave you skin feeling smooth and moisturizing after. it's not to much just perfect. I am replacing all my lotion for this one. lately my skin haven't been itching so that's a good sign that this does work and does leave your skin moisturized " in 89 reviews
  • "I received a sample in the mail, after requesting it, and had my husband test it out. He has eczema, and the winter months really do a number on him. After one use, he said he felt moisturized and less itchy. We purchased a few bottles of this, and he continues to use it daily. No more itchy, dry patches! Great product!" in 68 reviews
  • "An absolute must!!!! I use this everyday! It's so light and smooth, my skin feels great!!!! If you don't have dry/topic skin I may not recommend this as it could be too much lotion, but my skin is fairly sensitive and it reacts great to this product!" in 9 reviews
Lauren G.
I purchased this in-shower lotion because I have dry, itchy skin. I loved how this lotion absorbed into my skin. It was just another few minutes added to my shower. I found that during the really cold days of winter, I needed to apply additional lotion to my legs. The shower floor does get a little slippery with this product so I make sure to run the water a little longer and it rinses away. I used the entire bottle and repurchased the Shea butter to try. Definitely something I can’t live without!
Winnie C.
El Paso, TX
I've been using this NIVEA nourishing in shower body lotion for about 2 weeks and I have not seen any progress with my skin. I have dry skin, and I was hoping that this will allow my skin to be more moist. Unfortunately, my skin feels the same. If you have dry skin like me, I think it's best to be old school and using regular lotion after the shower.
Daria W.
When you put it on after you finish with your shower stir skin is so smooth and I use this everyday as   Soon as I get out the shower  and it doesn’t cost that much is really cheap like around $4.06 dollars So I think you should buy it
Josie A.
Sydney
The idea of in-shower body lotion is brilliant! I've tried this product over and over again but I just don't see the same results as I do with regular lotion. I think this lotion feels greasy and it's very slippery. I like that it doesn't smell and that it's easy to apply but I wouldn't buy this again.
Emilie M.
Eudora
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This works amazing! I got a little sample from beauty brands, and immediately fell in love. It keeps my skin so soft. I recommended this to all my roommates in college, and now they’re hooked as well!
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This stuff is amazing!! I so have to pick some up the next time I go to the store. Very affordable and leaves your skin feeling so nice and soft. Would be nice if it were scented. Overall a great product to buy!
Nicole W.
Ephrata, PA
I got this because I wanted to try it out. I always forget to put lotion on after my shower and with the winter coming my skin gets super dry. So far I love it! There isn't really a scent and it is super easy to use!
Jenny M.
Berea, OH
I prefer using the lotion after I shower. I feel like it's more beneficial for my skin that way. This shower lotion was very convenient though so i can see the value of it.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
I usually have dry skin, but I hate the idea of applying lotion after a shower because I don't like the sticky feel of it on my skin. However, this product was just what I needed! I don't have to deal with putting lotion after a bath since I can do it while I shower using this product! And the best part about it? It moisturizes your skin without the sticky feel! The product design was simple and nice. It has a delightfully fresh scent which I love, and it leaves my skin hydrated and moisturized all day long. My skin feels so smooth and smells so good after a bath. I will, for sure, buy more of this!
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
After using both, my obvious choice is Nivea and here's why: while I was surprised that not rinsing after the Jergens didn't leave me sticky/slimy, it did leave me still wanting to put lotion on after the fact. The moisture level was just not even close to Nivea. Nivea provided TWO different levels of moisture (very dry skin & dry skin) and clearly states it has been dermatologically tested, which gives my anxiety & skin some ease. The moisture lock for the Nivea is also 100% true - it does last the ENTIRE day but doesn't make you feel like you have a film of junk on you. Your skin is soft & nourished. I gave Jergens a shot, but after three days, I'm ready for my @niveausa again.
Cristina C.
Do you rinse this off right after you put it on or do you try to leave it on a bit, perhaps while you wash your hair?
Alicia M.
San Diego, CA
After using this shower lotion, does your skin feel like it has a film on it or does it feel hydrated?
Tristian A.
Kingsburg, CA
I've been wanting to really try this product. Does the product really add moisture to the skin?
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
I am sensitive to smells, and have very dry skin on elbows and knees being of tanner skin I get ashy even after applying lotion after showers. Does this smell good or bad, what does it smell like? Also will this really hydrate as well as people say? Will it help keep my skin soft?
Madison B.
After using this... Does it make your shower floor slippery at all?