BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion with Almond Oil moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for very dry skin, moisturizes the skin, leaving it smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• I'd like to try this product. Is it used after your showe...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually work as a moisturizer? I feel ...5 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this item since it came out, h...4 Answers
NIVEA Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "I love this for those icy cold winter mornings when putting ice cold body lotion on the body just makes you feel like you jumped in freezer. This is so nourishing for my dry skin and it saves the extra stage of lotion in the morning as you put on the shower." in 52 reviews
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I was slightly skeptical when I purchased this, because I’ve used Nivea body washes before and those irritated my skin, but this was amazing! It feels so nice going on the skin, and noticeably adds moisture to your skin after one use. I don’t think you need to add a moisturizer on top of it (I do), if you don’t have that dry skin. The moisturized feeing lasts all the way until your next shower, and it doesn’t make your skin feel oily if you use it back to back. I don’t love the scent, but fortunately it doesn’t last long on your skin!
Chelsea G.
Tifton , GA
Not impressed at all. I had high hopes for this product since I’m obsessed with lotion but it didn’t come close to being a product I’d ever buy again. I followed the instructions and gently rinsed it off and I could immediately tell my skin was not moisturized. I was hoping that once I dried off it would “kick in” but it didn’t. My skin felt drier than it ever has just stepping out of the shower. Do not waste time or money on this product.
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
I received this NIVEA in/shower body lotion for review purposes. You wash with your regular soap/body wash first then apply the lotion on wet skin avoiding the bottoms of your feet (SLIPPERY), rinse off and dry. You’re supposed to just “dress and go” ... however ... I still needed to apply lotion. I live in very cold temperatures in the winter and my skin suffers badly. This was not enough to sooth and moisturize at this time of year. Wasn’t crazy about the smell either and you do have to be sure to rinse your shower or tub with hot water after or you’ll slip next time you get in. Too much work for me seeing as I have to moisturize anyways! Will try and review again in the warmer months!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This was kind of a let down for me. It was my first time using an inshower moisturizer and the bottle specifically says for very dry skin. Because of that, I was expecting intense hydration. It softened my skin a tad but I still had to put more lotion on afterwards.

I also had a difficult time getting product out of the bottle - maybe because it was a travel size bottle - but it was very difficult to get the thick product out, especially with wet hands.
Krista S.
Lexington
Nope. Just nope. This product is not good any way you look at it. I bought this to replace my Olay In-Shower moisturizer which I find to work okay but I cannot stand the smell. This, on the other hand, does not work at all and it also doesn't smell good. I got the most moisturizing one with the almond oil but unfortunately it did nothing for my skin. It actually made me drier than if I hadn't used anything at all. Additionally, the bottle shape does not work for its purpose. It's meant to stand on its head to allow gravity to help squeeze out the product; however, it's bottom heavy so it keeps falling over. I think I'll just end up throwing this away as it's only taking up space in my shower and not even doing a good job of that lol!
Kenzie C.
Florence
I have been trying to fins an in shower lotion forever!!!!It is so hot and humid out here in the south so when I put lotion on I will sweat more and then my skin feels bizarre and gross. Even if you put otion on the night before.I FOUND THIS NIVEA IN SHOWER LOTION AND SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!! I am pleasantly surprised.. I do not like the smell so much but I share with my fiancee. You do not feel greesy or slimey afterwards. Your skin feels softer and wonderful. I like this very much. My only other complaint is the ingedients. The mineral oil and  a couple other ingredients that i dont like to use at all, If they could make one thats more natural and organic. Yes I would recommend this to everyone.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
It's just okay. I tried this after trying a different brand of in shower lotion that I liked a lot better. I just wanted to see what else was in the 'in shower lotion' market. It's just okay for me. The lotion isn't as deeply penetrating for my exceptionally dry skin. I feel like by the end of the day I certainly need more lotion, which wasn't the case for the other brand. Additionally the smell.... leaves something to be desired. It's not exactly medicine-y but sort of old lady who recently took some medicine sort of smell... Its just oddly not right. What I do like about it is the texture, which is really smooth and easy to apply. Will I buy it again? No. Sorry.
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
I was skeptical about in-shower lotion, but it does everything it says. It's slightly expensive for what it is but is great for the winter months when you need the extra moisture. I have pretty sensitive skin but had no issues. I would suggest this for anyone feeling itchy this winter.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love Nivea full stop but found this product a little disappointing. When you buy it it claims that you will step out of you shower feeling fully moisturized without the sticky feeling. I used a lot in the shower, and completely covered my body in a pretty thick amount.

I gently showered off the cream, then got out. As I dried myself, I realized I didn’t feel at all moisturized, in fact I couldn’t tell I had anything on my skin.

So I went a added more daytime moisturizer to my skin. A big let down. I did smell nice in the shower however. I won’t buy again, I think it’s a bit gimmicky
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I love this in shower body lotion from Nivea! As soon as I’m done showering I pay my skin dry so it’s still a little damp and then I rub this lotion all over. The moisturizing capabilities of this are incredible! My skin stays moisturized all day long! I would definitely recommend this this product!
Danielle M.
Does this product actually work as a moisturizer? I feel like it would all come off when you rinse
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
This looks interesting, I love almond oil. does it feel weird putting on lotion in the shower? also does it keep your skin hydrated for a long time?
Urasia B.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have been wanting to try this item since it came out, how long does it leave your body moisturized for??
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
What's the feeling?
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Does this work as well as they say it does? When the cold weather comes my skin drys out so bad. I put lotion on every time I get out of the shower but it's an on going process. Seems like nothing helps.

Kohl's