BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion with Almond Oil moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for very dry skin, moisturizes the skin, leaving it smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• I'd like to try this product. Is it used after your showe...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually work as a moisturizer? I feel ...5 Answers
  • Is this great for dry skin?2 Answers
NIVEA Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "I love this for those icy cold winter mornings when putting ice cold body lotion on the body just makes you feel like you jumped in freezer. This is so nourishing for my dry skin and it saves the extra stage of lotion in the morning as you put on the shower." in 52 reviews
Addie N.
Nashville, TN
I really wanted to like this product because sometimes it’s just so hard for me to motivate myself to moisturize my entire body after a shower but this just didn’t cut it. It left an greasy residue all over my body even after a good rinse and soaked into my skin in a way I didn’t like at all. Obviously the bottom of your shower gets greasy too so be careful. I will not be repurchasing.
Kim V.
I am not a fan of this product and I love Nivea products. This one did not work for me. I had seen many people recommending this product when it came out but I just can't see why. It does feel good on the skin and leaves you with a film of it. I just didn't like the way it felt. I wanted to wash it off. I did not notice a change in my skin either.
Mila Z.
Purchased at: Target
I wasn't crazy about it. It definitely works for busy people because drying time is faster and you skip step of putting lotion you do it while you are showering but for me I think most of the time I wasn't patient enough to pay my skin slowly 😂 and I had to really lotion before bad again 😂
Melissa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Nivea but this isn't all that it's cracked up to be because I still end up using lotion after I get out of the shower. For me.. it's okay but I'd rather just stick to lotion this to a little too extra and pointless for me
brittney g.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this!! I hate the feeling of lotion so I love that I can use this in the shower and rinse and still have that soft smooth feeling of actually applying lotion without the sticky feeling!!! Definitely recommend this!
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is absolutely my favorite product ever. I love love love the way it makes my skin feel- So soft, smooth, silky, and not greasy at all. It is perfect. I literally can't say enough good things about it!!
Nat D.
4206 Russell Ave apt 4 Mt Rainier MD
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I think for my skin type this doesn't work. I get dry skin aka ashy really quickly. I thought this would help but it doesn't. I tired another brand once at my friend's place that was better.
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
I received this NIVEA in/shower body lotion for review purposes. You wash with your regular soap/body wash first then apply the lotion on wet skin avoiding the bottoms of your feet (SLIPPERY), rinse off and dry. You’re supposed to just “dress and go” ... however ... I still needed to apply lotion. I live in very cold temperatures in the winter and my skin suffers badly. This was not enough to sooth and moisturize at this time of year. Wasn’t crazy about the smell either and you do have to be sure to rinse your shower or tub with hot water after or you’ll slip next time you get in. Too much work for me seeing as I have to moisturize anyways! Will try and review again in the warmer months!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This was kind of a let down for me. It was my first time using an inshower moisturizer and the bottle specifically says for very dry skin. Because of that, I was expecting intense hydration. It softened my skin a tad but I still had to put more lotion on afterwards.

I also had a difficult time getting product out of the bottle - maybe because it was a travel size bottle - but it was very difficult to get the thick product out, especially with wet hands.
Krista S.
Lexington
Nope. Just nope. This product is not good any way you look at it. I bought this to replace my Olay In-Shower moisturizer which I find to work okay but I cannot stand the smell. This, on the other hand, does not work at all and it also doesn't smell good. I got the most moisturizing one with the almond oil but unfortunately it did nothing for my skin. It actually made me drier than if I hadn't used anything at all. Additionally, the bottle shape does not work for its purpose. It's meant to stand on its head to allow gravity to help squeeze out the product; however, it's bottom heavy so it keeps falling over. I think I'll just end up throwing this away as it's only taking up space in my shower and not even doing a good job of that lol!
Danielle M.
Does this product actually work as a moisturizer? I feel like it would all come off when you rinse
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
What's the feeling?
Urasia B.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have been wanting to try this item since it came out, how long does it leave your body moisturized for??
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
This looks interesting, I love almond oil. does it feel weird putting on lotion in the shower? also does it keep your skin hydrated for a long time?
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Does this work as well as they say it does? When the cold weather comes my skin drys out so bad. I put lotion on every time I get out of the shower but it's an on going process. Seems like nothing helps.

Amazon