NIVEA Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion
NIVEA® Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion with Almond Oil moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for very dry skin, moisturizes the skin, leaving it smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.
- Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Moisturizes for 24+ hours
- Dermatologically tested and approved
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.
Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "I have been using this in-shower lotion for years. It's so hydrating! And leaves my skin moisturized all day. It's a lazy girls BESTFRIEND. All you do is put it on in the shower and then rinse it off and stay silky smooth all day. " in 7 reviews
- "So this was in my FIRST voxbox and and what I ended up picking to begin my testing! I am a daily lotion user, when i get out of the shower I have to put on lotion! But it takes a lot of time to do (if you are thoroughly moisturizing your whole body). This product is amazing because it takes that time right out of my routine. Towards the end of my shower, I will apply this all over how I usually do with normal lotion and let it rinse off before I hop out. It leaves my skin just as smooth as my usual lotion routine would. I would recommend using lotion in addition with this product if your skin is very dry and dehydrated. It's scent is close to unscented, it has a smell that any unscented lotion has. Just make sure you rinse your shower after you use this since it can make surfaces slippery. Awesome product!!" in 4 reviews
- "I received this product in my Poppy voxbox through Influenster for testing purposes. I was super hesitant to give this a try because I have super sensitive skin that tends to react with a lot of moisturizers and shower products. However, my life has been truly changed since using this! I have extremely dry legs, and I tend to be too lazy to actually moisturize outside of the shower. But this product is SO easy to use and effective, I'm actually shocked at how much I like it! I didn't have any weird skin reactions, it glides right on in the shower and I just leave it on my legs while I condition my hair, it smells nice but not overpowering at all, and leaves my legs smooth but not greasy upon drying off. It's seriously a miracle product!!" in 3 reviews