NIVEA Nourishing Care

We believe in the little things and all the big things they add up to. While your body wash may play a small part in your life, we know it can make a big difference on your skin. That’s why we enriched NIVEA Body Wash with a little bit of goodness. NIVEA Body Wash with Nourishing Serum leaves skin looking healthy and feeling nourished, while gently cleansing. Our Nourishing Serum is enriched with a unique blend of plant-derived oils, essential skin lipids & vitamins. Frequent showers and hot water can strip your skin of essential oils, which can cause moisture loss. NIVEA Nourishing Care Body Wash provides nourishing moisture for skin that feels soft and smooth all day. The pleasant floral scent makes this product a shower favorite. It’s a simple choice you can make every day. Pssst - you can also use this product for shaving. Complete your skin care routine with a moisturizing lotion. Try NIVEA Essentially Enriched, it nourishes skin, while locking in moisture for up to 48 hours

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Nourishing Care!
Elizabeth C.
Claremont, CA
NIVEA Nourishing Care uploaded by Elizabeth C.
This one is actually thicker and more give a great moisture to the skin. Use it with loofah since this won’t lather up. It’s super thick and creamy almost like a lotion, the smell is great but not too strong. Super great for preventing dry skin. I can feel my skin is no longer itchy because of the dry skin. Recommended! The only down side is that i wish this can lather up a little bit more.
Kristy S.
Michigan City, IN
NIVEA Nourishing Care uploaded by Kristy S.
This is a great gentle and soothing body wash! It lathers well, smells good and gets the job done! My skin is super soft and I love that it comes with a pump!
Savannah L.
Bradley, ME
NIVEA Nourishing Care uploaded by Savannah L.
After trying this this body wash my skin feels moisturized and replenished! My husband tried as well and says his skin feels much smoother than it usually does after a shower! We both have dry skin living in Maine in the winter and appreciate a really good nourishing body wash, we recommend!
Ananya D.
Stockton, CA
NIVEA Nourishing Care uploaded by Ananya D.
For someone who likes changing body washes frequently, I would say I liked this body wash. It is gentle on the skin and a little goes a long way. This one has good value for money as well and I would recommend it.
Alexandra A.
Raleigh, NC
NIVEA Nourishing Care uploaded by Alexandra A.
Nivea surprised me yet again with their new nourishing body wash. The scent is nice and clean and the lather is absolutely perfect! A lot like their other new nourishing products, the texture is creamy and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft!
Shelbi B.
Cortland, IL
NIVEA Nourishing Care uploaded by Shelbi B.
I really like this product, I also got the botanical blossom one as a full size sample from Influencer. the blue one was not strong at all although it did have a cleaner scent to it then the Blossom(the blossom one is more feminine) all in all it wasn't strong, my skin was soft when I got out of the shower and the product itself wasn't thick either which I like. Would buy in store.
ruby M.
Brooklyn, NY
NIVEA Nourishing Care uploaded by ruby M.
smells very fresh and clean and definitely is moisturizing! seems more expensive than it is. and my boyfriend really liked it too!
Kelsey R.
Madison, WI
NIVEA Nourishing Care uploaded by Kelsey R.
I have used this a few times now in the past week and have enjoyed it. My husband tried it as well and really likes it! The creamy texture makes for a moisturizing body wash. I also love the pump bottle ..much more convenient! It has a very faint scent that I can’t really put my finger on to what it smells like but overall, it’s a decent body wash.
Shayna L.
NIVEA Nourishing Care uploaded by Shayna L.
NIVEA Nourishing Care uploaded by Shayna L.
I was gifted this along with the Botanical Blossom version for free from Influenster, and this one was definitely my favorite! They performed identically but I really loved the fragrance of this one. It’s a very nice, clean fresh-out-of-the-shower smell that relaxed me during use and stayed well on my skin the whole day (a pleasant bonus!) As with the Botanical Blossom version, I felt like it cleaned my skin (dry/sensitive/eczema-prone) with no irritation - I’ve definitely used body washes in the past that have aggravated my skin so this was great to see. Yet, it wasn’t as deeply “nourishing” as I was expecting based on the description. My skin didn’t feel stripped or dry in any way, but I would have liked a deeper hydration. Additionally, this body wash doesn’t lather as much as the body washes I’m used to... this is mainly personal preference, but I like a lot of lather and suds so I found myself needing to use a good amount of this. I definitely like that this comes with a pump instead of a lid as it helps avoid overuse and is a more satisfying experience. Overall, I would recommend this body wash and use it again!
Keira K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
NIVEA Nourishing Care uploaded by Keira K.
I receive this product through Influenster but found that I liked this product well enough. Definitely functions as a nice, luxurious feeling body wash. I liked that it was soft, and the light scent was nice too. However, I feel this leaves a residue that makes me feel a bit sticky. I don’t know if it’s just my skin since I can get sweaty, but I just wasn’t sure I loved the feeling. Overall though, it’s a nice body wash and could see it being good if you wanted to compromise on a body wash to be shared between spouses.

Looking for your answer?