Nivea Nivea Nourishing Care Almond Oil Hand Cream Not Applicable

100 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nivea Nivea Nourishing Care Almond Oil Hand Cream Not Applicable!
How would you rate this product?
Cudahy, WI
I love this lotion. I also use this in the body lotion everyday. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling. It’s smells nice, not too strong and it keeps my skin soft. Would for sure recommend.
San Jacinto, CA
The best cream for dry skin! It doesn’t leave you oily and it smells so good! It last awhile so you don’t have to reapply every hour which is a plus! It’s inexpensive and I would recommend it.
Savannah , GA
This is the only body moisturizer that I use. This keeps my skin soft and with a healthy glow. I have really dry skin and this product really locks in the moisture.
La Puente , CA
I always keep a bottle of lotions in my purses because once I wash my hands I like to apply some. This is perfect for both men and women. It’s not oily, it’s not watery, it’s the perfect consistency and smells nice but not feminine or masculine so it is perfect if you want to share with others!
Jamaica
this lotion smells so good and is very, very smooth. it is extremely hydrating! use generously to have lasting soft skin. does not leave your skin feeling heavy and tacky.
Por anos he usado esta marca de crema ya sea para Las manos y cuerpo, mi piel se reseca mucho, me encanta sentir mi piel humectada y no siento que deje la piel grasosa
Hands down this is the absolute best hand cream ive ever used on dry hands. Struggled with dry cracked hands most of my life. Just put it on before bed and wake up with what feels like "new skin". You must try!
I suffer from very dry skin always! I love the Nivea brand because I feel like I’m really getting a good moisturizer whether it’s hand cream or body lotion. It’s thick and it does its job versus every other brand that uses mostly water and leaves me looking ashy.
This is my go to lotion that I use everyday. It’s perfect for all seasons and keeps me from dry skin attacks. It has a nice scent and provides great protection. It can take a while to absorb but it’s worth the wait!
The Nivea Nourishing Care with Almond oil helps to make my hands and my entire body feel soft. You get a great value for half the price of the more expensive lotions, which I like. The smell is long lasting as well as the lotion. This is a product I not only reccomend but I would definitely buy again.