BY NIVEA #61 in Lotion

Intensively hydrates and provides long lasting moisture. nourishing formula absorbs quickly and instantly moisturizes. leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and healthy looking. with vitamin e, cocoa butter, and hydra iq technology. hydra iq technology supports skin's own hydration network to unleash deep, non-stop moisture that lasts more than 24 hours. see more...

• "I'm out to buy the full size right after this review! " in 1 review
  • "This lotion worked well.It did a good job absorbing into my skin without being greasy.I would rate it a 5 but I am not a lover of cocoa butter scent and it definitely smells like cocoa butter" in 1 review
  • "This was my first time trying any Nivea lotions." in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow I love this stuff people! It is so hydrating. You only need a little bit and it rubs into your skin so fast and well. It is not oily at all!! One of the only lotions I've ever used that actually feels like it's working. I use it every single day. It smells amazing and the smell lasts for a long time too! But it isn't overwhelming!
Danielle H.
This winter, my skin has never felt more dry - so much so that I decided to start using this lotion on an almost daily basis. Since using this product, my skin has felt moisturized and healthy without any dry patches in sight. I do wish the formula was more natural, but I knew that wasn't what I was buying when I went in.
Sara L.
Weaverville, NC
I LOVE this lotion! I’ve been on the search for a lotion that actually does the job and this is it! It makes my arms and legs sooo soft and it’s even getting rid of my mild eczema on my arms! It also smells good and it’s not overpowering like a lot of other lotions. I recommend this to my family and friends and I hope you give it a try!  Nivea NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion - 16.9 oz
Rhianna W.
Estero, FL
Not super greasy, but it's not cheap either, so I'd hope it wouldn't be. I've been using this on my stretch marks and I haven't seen any improvement, so don't buy it for that. It's a great all-over lotion, though, and it melts into the skin pretty quickly so you don't have to wait forever for your skin to absorb it. Light but moisturizing.
Demia A.
I use this every day after using my in-shower lotion, and my skin feels amazing! My skin feels like a child’s. I would encourage anyone to purchase this. It will be one of the best purchases you make!
Caleigh M.
Des Moines
This lotion is my holy grail. I have not tried anything different and find myself always going back to it! I've used it for about three years now and counting! it is so moisturizing to the skin and gives you that baby skin you always dream of and it smells amazing. I would give this product 10 starts if I could.
Bayleigh D.
Camillus, NY
Favorite lotion EVER! I cant use anything else! Super hydrating and makes your skin super smooth. I use this lotion everyday and don't plan on changing! You can get scented or unscented which i love! Highly recommended for dry or oily skin!
Carrie W.
I got this product after getting a tattoo to put on it to keep it hydrated and I fell in love. Now I use it 24/7 it keeps my skin moisturized and I love the smell. I use it on my hands after I wash them every time, it keeps my hands from getting dry and cracked
Lakisha T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this lotion! It is moisturizing and not greasy, easliy applied and it's affordable! My husband and I fight over this lotion so we buy two at a time, it's really worth it!
Criss W.
Very moisturizing and it smells delicious! I bought this product at Walmart and Target. It was very gentle on the skin. The product has great value do the amount. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jennifer M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Who else lovesss this lotion ?? I do !!
Naomi T.
Murrieta, CA
I've been wanting to try a new lotion and I was wondering how does this lotion make your hands feel? Is it clammy? Or is it smooth?
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
What is your favorite Nivea product?
Hansel S.
Es bueno para la piel reseca?
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
I don't want greasy feeling..is this as good as the original blue?