Nivea NIVEA 16.9 ea Fresh Body Wash uploaded by Tisha F.

BY NIVEA

Experience this sparkling shower sensation that illuminates your senses! Indulge in a luxurious shower experience everyday. - with sparkling diamond powder, leaves skin smooth & beautiful - with long-lasting, tantalizing scent of white calla blossom - gently cleanses with pampering lather, leaving skin moisturized long after the shower see more...

April H.
Viola
Absolutely love this body wash. It has a very nice smell, texture, and feel. It leaves my skin feeling luxurious and smooth, almost as if it actually had diamonds in it. It was really good with my sensitive skin and great with my kids also. Love it!
Precious W.
Merrillville, IN
 I purchased this product from Walmart quiet some time ago. It was suggested by a friend, and I decided to give it a chance. This body wash made me feel fresher than I ever have before. The scent was clean, refreshing, and not too overwhelming.  I finished my bottle off, in about a week and I definitely will be buying more of their products.
Leah W.
I love this body wash! It smells sooo good. I use it every time I shower. They have such a variety of smells too. It's great! 100 percent recommend this body wash. Nivea has a bunch of awesome products actually. I love their chapstick. It's the milk and honey one. Just overall a great brand!Nivea Milk & Honey Lip CareNivea Body Wash Touch of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this body wash! A little goes a long way. It's very gentle on your skin. I purchased mine at target in a two pack. It is very effective and leaves your skin smooth and smelling wonderful. I wouldn't say there's any room for improvement in this product. Definitely check it out if you're looking for a new body wash!
Emily R.
Gardnerville
Moisturizes and hydrates and it smells so good!!!! It has lasted me longer than most of the body washes I have ever used it was definitely one of my favorites! I bought mine at my local Walmart. I highly recommend to anybody! I will definitely be buying again
Nicole R.
Pen Argyl
Very, very moisturizing! I always get a little skeptical when using Nivea bath products because they can sometimes leave my skin feeling a little greasy, but this body wash was really nice. Had very soft skin afterward, none of that greasy feeling. Liked the scent, too. Not too overpowering but noticeable.
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite body wash. I discovered it when I was abroad in Italy and it was the only product that I recognized on the store shelf. I used it through the months I was there, and found myself searching for it when I got home. It smells delicious and is good for my gentle skin.
Kelsi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body soap smells so amazing! It is my absolute favorite. I've had a hard time finding it until recently when I discovered that the name was changed to Care and Illuminate. Definitely recommend this body wash!
Jenny D.
Although Nivea might seem as a simple body wash, it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I honestly love the Orange Blossom scent, but their are others to choose from.
Claudia R.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it ! Makes your skin super soft and smells amazing the smell lasts all day long and it actually smells better once you put water on it and it gets all bubbly lol