BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNivea
Naturally Good Radiance Day Cream

Nivea Naturally Good Radiance Day Cream

by Nivea

Discover NIVEA Naturally Good Moisturiser. The caring formula contains 99% of natural origin ingredients*. The refreshing formula with organic Aloe Vera moisturises your skin for 24 hours and leaves it feeling healthy and fresh.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nivea Naturally Good Radiance Day Cream!
Kate S.
Sunderland , Tyne and wear
Nivea Naturally Good Radiance Day Cream uploaded by Kate S.
Really good thick moisturiser for my dry skin however does sting a little but I do have extremely sensitive skin so I would actually buy again
Anna K.
Toronto , ON
Nivea Naturally Good Radiance Day Cream uploaded by Anna K.
I just received Influenster box today with those awesome products. I was very happy. I use Nivea products and really like them on my sensitive skin. This one is organic aloe vera day and night cream. Super happy how this cream moisturizing and love the texture. I would recommend this product 100%!
Mary C.
hounslow
Nivea Naturally Good Radiance Day Cream uploaded by Mary C.
I’ve been using nivea all my life and love it, that’s why I decided to try this face moisturizer and I love it, the texture is perfect, the smell is soft, my face feels completely hydrated, I almost finished this one and I will get it again!
Antonella J.
Nivea Naturally Good Radiance Day Cream This product contains Alcohol Denat. which is best to avoid at all cost. It is extremely irritant to all skin types. It also contains Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol and Parfume for the fragrance of the product. It is unnecessary in skin care and unsafe for the skin, especially for sensitive one. Don't recommend to anyone.
Ornella B.
Rue du clos de la fontaine , Saint Symphorien
J’ai vraiment détesté cette crème pour le visage, plutôt cher pour un tout petit pot ,je suis vraiment déçu ,cette crème est vraiment pas agréable à appliquer et surtout elle laisse des résidus blanc il faut absolument bien l’étaler sinon votre visage reste blanc 😑 Je ne vous la recommande surtout pas !!
Ana M.
Ipswich, Suffolk
I bought this because I needed a day cream. It's an ok moisturizer. Not heavy on my oily skin. But Nivea is not a cruelty free brand, so I won't be buying from them anymore. The packaging is cheap as it's a cheap brand. I wouldn't recommend since I don't want to recommend non cruelty free brands. Nivea Naturally Good Radiance Day Cream

Looking for your answer?