BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Pink Cream Natural Tone 3.5oz Crema Nivea Aclarado Natural 100ml

• hello I am pregnant and I have left many spots and small ...1 Answers
  • Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it...2 Answers
  • Is this actually moisturizing? I have really dry skin esp...1 Answers
Francelys R.
Doral, FL
No es igual que la Nivea Soft en cuanto a humectación. Así que me funciono muy bien ya que soy de piel grasosa y deja efecto matte, en cuanto al efecto blanqueador, siendo honesta no noté nada especial. En mi opinión, su efecto no es diferente al de un bloqueador solar: evita que te salgan manchas o que se oscurezcan las que ya tienes, y naturalmente la piel se va blanqueando poco a poco (algo así como cuando no tomamos sol). Las pecas no se han eliminado, pero si se han aclarado muchísimo; sin embargo, estoy casi segura que ésto se debe al uso del protector solar mas que otra cosa. Ésta crema se la recomiendo a chicas de piel grasosa ya que para las de piel seca no les brindará humectación.
Roxana antonieta R.
Nivea has very good products but in my opinion this is not the best I personally use the natural clarified visage level in terms of hydration if it works and does not leave the skin greasy but in rinse of tone does not notice much the differecia
Huyen L.
Albany, NY
This works wonder for my skin. I always turn to Nivea when I have more sensitive or dryer skin. And I gotta say that you do get the bang for your bucks, it's super affordable. When you first put it on, your skin feels cooler. The down side would be it tends to be a little too sticky and it takes a while to soak up into the skin.
Karen M.
BRONX, NY
I purchased for my mother who is 70yrs old. She has dry winter skin and has used this for 4 weeks. My mother stated she has noticed her skin is softer and feels firmer under her jaw line. She already asked me to repurchase another jar for her.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta crema, la utilizo para hidratar mi piel antes del maquillaje, y me encanta porque el maquillaje me dura muchisimoo; hace como un efecto de primer de maquillaje, osea me fija el maquillaje!
Aveionna T.
davenport
Really liked this product my friend let use it once in class since then I buy it not stop. It’s supper gentle on skin and leave it feeling really soft. The price I would say is worth it, recommend giving this product a try
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl
Esta fue la primera crema para el rostro que yo utilice y déjame decirle que es super suave y cumple todas sus funciones y te deja la piel super hidratadas y ayuda a emparejar tu tono de piel.
member-e5d0e
Product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and smelling good as well , I use the product to help get some much needed moisture from my dry Skin
Priscilla D.
This Nivea body lotion moisturizes my skin a lot! Unfortunately, I have not noticed any whitening of the dark areas in my skin as promised.
Camila V.
Quincy, MA
I like the product for my skin. I don't usually use it on my face cause my face is kind of oily so I think the creme has oil.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
hello I am pregnant and I have left many spots and small that such funcona this cream?
Zay P.
Is this actually moisturizing? I have really dry skin especially in the winter & i feel that usually i end up with "moisturizers" that actually feels like gel on my skin.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this stuff help moisturize? I've been looking for a good moisturizer and lots of people say the name brand Nivea is really good and helps sooth.

Amazon