BY NIVEA

Holly W.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this gel as part of my postpartum regimen. I put it on my hips, butt, thighs, and arms after the shower and I have noticed it seems to be helping keep my skin tight. The scent is neutral...reminds me of aloe vera. The only reason I give it four stars is the texture. It's fine once I've rubbed it in, but I always need to wash my hands after - they feel so sticky.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Greenville, NC
This stuff does a great job at smoothing out your skin without leaving it sticky and it has a nice light scent that doesn't clash with other lotions or perfumes! It isn't super long-lasting (maybe a couple of hours) and doesn't have permanent results, but I've purchased it time and time again! One of my favorite body products!
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pros: Easy To Use; Pleasant Smell; Moisturizing

I used to use essence oil to apply to my skin. I want to reduce a size or 1inch by this applications. Nivea is somewhat cheaper than essence oil, and easy to use. I think at least it helps me visually losing weight haha. Though the pound # is still the same.
Alexia C.
Alexia C.
San Leandro, CA
Nivea isn't my first choice but is always my second I've been buying from the brand for very long now and so does my family this product I've only tried once I noticed differences in my skin and it has slightly helped because of my dry skin but overall it's not anything I would surely recommend
Jj R.
Jj R.
Plainfield, NJ
I love this product. I use it mostly in the summer because I use it as a moisturizer as well as a body toner. I don't feel that it delivers the results that it promises regarding toning or tightening the skin but the smell is awesome and clean. I love the smell. It absorbs instantaneously.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff makes you feel like a brand new person! I love it so much use it everyday! I usually get it from the local target it Walmart and it's last through out the day on your body. It's my favorite and I would totally buy it again! I love it! It's just amazing
Marla J.
Marla J.
I think this product truly leaves my skin moisturized. I only have to apply it after I shower, and it lasts the entire day - whatever weather it may be outside. I really like this product, and recommend this to anyone who's interested in a moisturizing product!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Etowah, TN
My Silhouette Redefining Gel-Cream for the body is one of my favorite products. It is a great value and tightens up the loose areas on my body leaving it bikini body ready for summer. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my friends.
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
Santa Ana, CA
It is one of the best creams ever. I can use it everyday and the next day my skin still looks good it doesn't make my skin oily like some other creams. The amazing thing is it is very affordable and be purchased at any store. I would recommend it to anyone.
La P.
La P.
La Feria, TX
This my favorite to go to cream, Nivea has so many good benefits that my skin just loves. I can really tell when I skip using my Nivea, and I absolutely can tell when I apply it on. It leaves my skin so nice and highly recommend it to all my friends.