BY NIVEA

Nivea 16.9 oz. Moisturizing Body Wash in Coconut

Nivea Moisturizing Body Wash in Coconut refreshes and moisturizes; With Jojoba Oil to leave your skin soft and smooth; Long lasting Coconut Scent to refresh your senses; 16.9 oz.; Imported

Elizabeth W.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this and it smells so nice! I have extremely dry skin and this keeps my legs moisturized during the winter months. You could shave your legs with this. Just saying. I love products that make your life easier.
Jona K.
Purchased at: CVS
This body wash smells so good, lathers and rinses well. My skin fell so soft and moisturized when I get out of the show I don’t necessarily feel the need to use lotion.
Danielle L.
Barboursville, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Anything coconut grabs my attention. I had never purchased Nivea bath products before but I’m glad I did. From the smell to the way it leaves your skin feeling it’s a great product.
Shakeerah S.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Absolutely fell in love with this body wash
I haven’t tried the coconut but I’ve tried the soft and cashmere
I would highly recommend
Totally affordable
Aja B.
Beacon, NY
This body wash smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. Throughout the day I still have that clean feeling
Shakira V.
Purchased at: Target
This smells good and refreshing At the same time. I love it and leaves me smooth yet still clean feeling
devyn T.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Walgreens
This body wash is my favorite. It is very affordable and goes on smoothly. It leaves your body feeling soft and moisturized. It also smells great! I would recommend to others.
Meleika V.
Larksville, PA
Best body wash. You don’t feel like your skin is super dry afterwards. I would definitely recommend
Ryanne D.
Brandon
I’ve been struggling with dry, itchy skin lately and this product seems to be helping a bit. Does not dry out the skin and has a great scent. I will continue to use.

Amazon