Nivea Moisturizing Body Wash - Cashmere - 16.9 oz uploaded by Stacey H.

BY NIVEA

Experience the softening sensation and caressing scent of NIVEA Cream Oil Body Wash. It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling clean, beautiful and confident. Enriched with cashmere proteins and skin conditioners, this exquisite... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nida S.
These body washes are amazing! They smell so good and leave skin feeling very soft. I usually use Dove or Olay because I have dry skin and those work best for me as they have Moisturizer in them. But the Nivea is not to be underestimated, i highly recommend it, especially for the winter
Luz Paola M.
Me encanta! Es súper jabonoso y cremoso para la piel! El empaque es perfecto y puede estar sin problemas en la ducha, es efectivo y elimina la suciedad de la piel, lo uso con una esponja para mejores resultados! El olor es delocioso! Manito arriba!
Brooke J.
Lapeer, MI
I can't get enough of this body wash! It's been so long since I found a body wash that I actually liked! This leaves my skin feeling soft, and it has a subtle scent that lasts for hours! I will definitely be buying this again!
Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS
I love this body wash! It's a little more expensive than Sauve, which is what I used to use. But it is definitely worth it. A little bit goes a long way, and it doesn't take much for it to soap up. Great product!
Vicki E.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I'm in love with this body wash. I used to purchase Suave because of the price but after using Nivea body wash this is my favorite.
Alison h.
Broken arrow , OK
I love Nivea!! Leaves your skin very soft and shimmery! The cashmere scent is so great smells like a warm winter night! Recommend!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
This is my favorite body wash and it's in my shower right now in the pump size. I love Nivea as almost everything they make. My doctor and pharmacist also recommend Nivea because I have sensitive skin. I started using their body wash about four years ago and now it's all I use. It leaves me feeling clean and soft plus they all smell great. What more could you want in a body wash?
Helen C.
Fort Worth
I have tons of different badly soap & this one is my favorite! It smells so good and my skin is soft after using it. I also tried using it to my daughter who is 6 yrs old, and so far no allergic reaction so she’s been using it as well. Awesome product.
Kando R.
Tulsa, OK
Nivea makes some of my favorite body washes. They're affordable and they always smell great. If you're sensitive to perfumes, it might be best to avoid their products. However, I really enjoy them and will definitely purchase again!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
This body wash is out of this world! I use this daily and not only dies it have a rich lather to it but it also smells like a dream. It left my skin feeling so amazing so soft and smooth. It also left a soft glow to my skin. It has a very invigorating lather when you wash your body. I will be purchasing this one again