NIVEA Moisturizing Body Wash - Cashmere uploaded by Stacey H.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience the softening sensation and caressing scent of NIVEA Cream Oil Body Wash. It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling clean, beautiful and confident. Enriched with cashmere proteins and skin conditioners, this exquisite...

Buy on Amazon
Helen C.
Fort Worth
I have tons of different badly soap & this one is my favorite! It smells so good and my skin is soft after using it. I also tried using it to my daughter who is 6 yrs old, and so far no allergic reaction so she’s been using it as well. Awesome product.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
This is my favorite body wash and it's in my shower right now in the pump size. I love Nivea as almost everything they make. My doctor and pharmacist also recommend Nivea because I have sensitive skin. I started using their body wash about four years ago and now it's all I use. It leaves me feeling clean and soft plus they all smell great. What more could you want in a body wash?
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
This body wash is out of this world! I use this daily and not only dies it have a rich lather to it but it also smells like a dream. It left my skin feeling so amazing so soft and smooth. It also left a soft glow to my skin. It has a very invigorating lather when you wash your body. I will be purchasing this one again
Josie B.
Batavia Ohio
This Product smells absolutely amazing and makes your skin super duper extra soft! <3 I would definitely recommend this product to others and i love how girly the packaging is, you can purchase this at walmart, walgreens,kroger or target!
Jessica F.
This is one of my favorite brands when it comes to body wash. Aside of leaving my skin feeling flawless it also leaves it smelling amazing good. The way it takes care of the skin its amazing. I would always keep buying this brand.
Kando R.
Tulsa, OK
Nivea makes some of my favorite body washes. They're affordable and they always smell great. If you're sensitive to perfumes, it might be best to avoid their products. However, I really enjoy them and will definitely purchase again!
Mary S.
Perryville, AR
I absolutely love this wash!!!! It goes on smooth, has a wonderful smell and washes off so easy!!!! I feel fresh and clean after use and it leaves my skin feeling so fresh and soft!!!
Samantha M.
Made my skin feel way softer after a couple of uses specially after having really dry skin from this harsh winter. The smell was amazing as well and It definitely met my standards. I would so buy this product again!
Milka K.
Tucson , AZ
I have really sensitive skin and was using baby body wash until I decided to switch this. It is perfect for sensitive skin and leaves skin very moisturized and soft.
Nida S.
These body washes are amazing! They smell so good and leave skin feeling very soft. I usually use Dove or Olay because I have dry skin and those work best for me as they have Moisturizer in them. But the Nivea is not to be underestimated, i highly recommend it, especially for the winter