BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from: NIVEA - Moisture Lip Water Type (Apricot Pink) 3.5g

Buy on YesStyl...
Wendy A.
Arden
I absolutely love this product. It always leaves my lips silky and smooth and feeling hydrated every time I use it. The flavor that is left on your lips is very gentle and not too overwhelming. I would recommend if you have a problem with dry, unsatisfied lips go and grab this product next time you are at the drug store.
Destiny A.
Queen Creek
This lip balm is a great staple to always have thrown in your purse. Its very moisturizing and I can always count on this product to bring my lips back to life when they are super dry and chapped. Overall this is a great staple lip product and I recommend to anyone looking for a really good simple tinted lip balm.
Katie M.
Leaves a beautiful, natural color that's sheer and compliments my skin tone. Really protective against cold and wind. I don't think I've seen a huge difference when my lips are already chapped but does prevent them from becoming chapped in the first place. I like the smell.
Alison H.
Orlando
I love this stuff! I truly is one of the best lip moisturizers I've ever fused. It met my expectations. It was also packaged nicely and simply. I would recommend it because it is effective and it even tastes good. It's perfect and doesn't need any improvement.
Sara S.
I felt as if this product was a little thick for my liking. I prefer a sheer coverage product that you can not feel after you apply. This product goes on very greasy and stays thick till you remove part of it. I wouldn't purchase it again, I think I'd pass.
sonia s.
Kerhonkson
I have used this product almost weekly for the last year it feels so good on my lips it's lightweight so it doesn't weigh your lips down . It also doesn't make your lips feels nasty or sticky. Once it actually soaks into your lips it makes them feel so soft and hydrated.
:)  .
Made my lips soft and nourished. healthy and smooth great for people who have crusty or very dry lips I encouraged it to friends and they loved highly recommended for people. I like how moisturizing it is love it!
Lisa T.
Powder Spgs, GA
I used this on and off for a while now and really like how it makes my lips feel. I use a ton of lip products and this is a staple in my rotaion.
Amber C.
Lake Station, IN
This is everything you could ever want in a chapstick. It stays applied for long and you can feel it moistening your lips.
Shaina H.
South Bend, IN
I love this product for a nice shine and great moisture for your lips. Its way better then just a normal chap stick