NIVEA® Moisture Lip Care

With 100 years of experience, you can trust NIVEA to provide lips the care that they deserve: NIVEA® Moisture Lip Care is an intensively moisturizing lip balm enriched with Shea Butter and Provitamin B5 for soft, healthy lips.

Find it in the cough & cold aisle today!

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:

Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

Usage: Apply this deeply moisturizing lip balm generously for soft, smooth lips

Nivea Moisture Lip Care Does this have a scent or shimmer to it? I’ve been looking into it but I’d rather it be scent/shimmer-free.
Start your review of NIVEA® Moisture Lip Care!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...use this on myself and on my kids too during the winter when it's really dry. in reviews
Really moisturizing. Leaves my lips soft and beautiful. No more chapped lipsin reviews
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
NIVEA® Moisture Lip Care uploaded by MANDY K.
NIVEA® Moisture Lip Care uploaded by MANDY K.
I had never heard of this until I got it as a stocking stuffer. The packing is a simple twist tube. The lip balm smelled slightly of licorice, which I don't personally like, but it wasn't bad either. It applied more slickly than I anticipated, and wasn't thick, but it did provide good moisturization. I like the way it leaves my lips feeling after I used it for a couple days. Very soft and smooth but I wish it would stay on longer. I have to reapply pretty frequently. Otherwise it's a good product. I don't necessarily know if I would purchase it myself, but I wouldn't mind if I got it again during the holidays.
cibele D.
Melhor lip balm ele reduz a pelinhas que ficam mortas e ajuda na hidratação excelente produto de qualidade
America G.
Brownsville, TX
NIVEA® Moisture Lip Care uploaded by America G.
nivea never disappoints me, this product is great i would recommend 10/10 honestly gonna keep buying more
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
NIVEA® Moisture Lip Care uploaded by Tracy H.
So, I just realized that I have been using the same chapstick at night for months. That’s amazing- I have never ever had chapstick last this long! But more importantly, I also just realized that my lips have not been chapped this winter, which is really quite remarkable. Now I do use other lip products during the day. But I faithfully put this on before I go to sleep. & I wake up with hydrated happy lips. I will definitely buy this again. If it ever runs out. ;) Nivea Moisture Lip Care
Jamiyra H.
Louisville , MS
I love this for my lips it may be the only one i consistently buyouts moisture is out of this world and it makes your lups feel so softb
Stephanie R.
Albany, GA
I love ALL Nivea products but especially their lip products. This one was good but a little too soft and therefore too much went on when I applied it. But it did keep my lips soft and protected. Its a great price in my opinion. Def recommend.
lori C.
Ft Worth, TX
nivea is a good drugstore brand I like all of their lip products especially in winter my lips get so dry and cracked
Jenna P.
Las Vegas, NV
NIVEA® Moisture Lip Care uploaded by Jenna P.
Purchased at: Target
Okay so I live in Las Vegas, the only time dry lips happen for me is the Summer. I guess 115 degrees will dry out a person which I love btw! Summer aside I truly love Niveas line of lip care. It makes my lips smooth and lasts on me for a few hours at least. A great staple to have.
mel G.
NIVEA® Moisture Lip Care uploaded by mel G.
Purchased at: CVS
I absolutely love this product. I had a cold sore which was really unappealing. I used this stuff every day I had my cold sore and it helped tremendously. This lip balm left my lips feeling so smooth. My favorite lip balm by far! It really does the job well! Also, in my opinion, the design of the product is great and really easy to use. I have this in my pencil case for school in case I ever need to re-moisturize my lips. #lips #lipbalm #moisturize #moisturizing #nivea #lipcare
Kalsie M.
Saint Joseph, MO
Really good chapstick. Definitely helps with the chapness. It smells amazing and they have a alot of scents to choose from. Its my go to during those dry winter months. Also very affordable. Would definitely repurchase/and reccomend this chapstick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tony C.
Warner Robins, GA
il y a un an
Rosanne R. il y a un an
No scent, no shimmer, just a whole lotta moisture! Just make sure you get the dark blue one!