BY NIVEA #30 in Lip Care

Seals in moisture. Rich formula for long-lasting moisturization. Protects lips from dryness. With beeswax and shea butter. Effective care for beautiful lips. Let your lips look and feel soft and smooth to make every kiss memorable. Nivea Lip Care gives you beautiful lips that are ready to kiss and be kissed-making each kiss one to remember. Nivea Lip Care products are formulated to provide hours of moisturization, so you are always ready to let a great kiss happen. Niveas A Kiss of Moisture-Essential Lip Care: is a rich formula that provides long-lasting moisturization to protect lips from dryness; is enriched with natural Beeswax and Shea Butter to help moisturize; leaves lips feeling soft and looking smooth. see more...

• Does this really moisturize your lips? I have terribly dry lips, ...5 Answers
sage c.
This is literally like a soft creamy blanket for your lips. It is super super moisturizing and restorative. I like wearing this before bed because it because it is like a thick formula so when I wake up my lips feel moisturized. The smell is ok, not like great, it smells like deodorant or something but it isn’t a bad smell.

This isn’t medicated, so if you have extremely chapped lips I would use a medicated lip balm. This product is perfect for dry thirsty lips in need of moisture and comfort.
Sara F.
Troy, NY
I love this Nivea lip care! It is hydrating and I don’t feel the need to continually reapply all day long. It feels smooth but it’s not greasy, waxy, or sticky feeling like some other brands I have tried in the past. I always keep a few extras in the closet because I can’t go without!
Ashton B.
Ozark
NIVEA® Moisture Essential Lip Care Is an essential in my life. I love all nivea products because they are amazing at rehydration your skin and lips. I recommend this for anyone who suffers from extremely dry, damaged lips. This is a little waxy feeling, but it does what it says it does!
Gabriela C.
Its a average product. In the market you can for sure find better brands with a better price. But it’s not a bad product, it fulfills its purpose just fine. It keeps your lips from bursting but if you already have some trouble with your lips you should search for something more efficient
Mali E.
Portland
This has been my go-to lip balm for years. There hasn't been anything better. It hydrates well and lasts for a long while making it quick and easy to use. The packaging isn't appealing but the brand sells itself. This is my favorite and I recommend it to anyone needing a great balm.
Kadie G.
Ottawa, ON
Nivea is one of my favourite brands for lip balms. Always leaves my lips super hydrated! Product lasts on lips for a good while and for many use. The price is also very affordable. As for the packaging Its neat and nice. I would definitely recommend to any one who has chapped lips
andreea h.
Schaumburg
This  was my first its tim buying this product and it didn’t turn out to be as moisturizing as I hoped.I wouldn’t buy it a second time that’s for sure. It doesn’t last very long and needs to be reapplied often to keep from drying out too soon.i would not recommend it to others.
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
This is probably the best lip conditioning product I have ever used. It goes on smooth, doesn't feel greasy or sticky, and leaves my lips feeling great. I keep one of these in my desk at work and apply it several times a day. It's a definite must-have in my beauty regimen!
Drew A.
Dover
Love this chapstick! Perfect for people who don’t like their lip balm to have a heavy scent! Lasts a very long time and keeps your lips hydrated throughout the day! Gives a pretty glossy look to your lips without feeling heavy or tacky! Will definitely be purchasing again!
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
This is a family favorite and especially great because it's husband approved. We have so many of these, I find them in my car, bathroom, toiletry, travel bags, everywhere!!! It's compact but has a ton of product. The formula is thin but packs a punch. One of the best on the market!
Kelsi S.
Does this really moisturize your lips? I have terribly dry lips, especially in the winter. None of the chapsticks or balms I've tried have helped.