BY NIVEA #37 in Lip Care

Seals in moisture. Rich formula for long-lasting moisturization. Protects lips from dryness. With beeswax and shea butter. Effective care for beautiful lips. Let your lips look and feel soft and smooth to make every kiss memorable. Nivea Lip Care gives you beautiful lips that are ready to kiss and be kissed-making each kiss one to remember. Nivea Lip Care products are formulated to provide hours of moisturization, so you are always ready to let a great kiss happen. Niveas A Kiss of Moisture-Essential Lip Care: is a rich formula that provides long-lasting moisturization to protect lips from dryness; is enriched with natural Beeswax and Shea Butter to help moisturize; leaves lips feeling soft and looking smooth. see more...

• Does this really moisturize your lips? I have terribly dr...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Whenever my lips are dry and cracking I tend to grab my Nivea lip balm. It goes on so smooth and leaves my lips feeling amazing! " in 323 reviews
  • "One of my favorite chapsticks. Very lightweight, moisturizing, lightly scented. Great daily product that I recommend to anyone and everyone to try. Beats out all other lip balms, chapsticks, etc. in my book." in 182 reviews
Amy V.
Carbondale, IL
I don’t hate this product but I don’t love it. It’s gentle but feels very slippery when on and seems to not moisturize as much as I thought it would. I’ve bought more than one and tried of different ones every time but the formula all seems the same. The consistency is kind of thin to me so it seems to wear off faster. I wouldn’t buy it again unless it was a real emergency. Don’t get me wrong though it does still moisturizes but it’s just not for me.
Sara F.
Troy, NY
I love this Nivea lip care! It is hydrating and I don’t feel the need to continually reapply all day long. It feels smooth but it’s not greasy, waxy, or sticky feeling like some other brands I have tried in the past. I always keep a few extras in the closet because I can’t go without!
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of the best hydrating lip balms. It moisturizes lips and does not make them sticky. It has low price, but it's quality is really good. I have dry lips and this lipstick helps to solve me this problem. I prefer to use it in summer, during cold weather it is better to use more nourishing balms.
Kadie G.
Ottawa, ON
Nivea is one of my favourite brands for lip balms. Always leaves my lips super hydrated! Product lasts on lips for a good while and for many use. The price is also very affordable. As for the packaging Its neat and nice. I would definitely recommend to any one who has chapped lips
Samantha R.
I am a chapstick addict. I don’t like to go anywhere without it. So naturally I have tried a lot of chapsticks. None have compared to the lasting moisture this gives my lips. The texture of my lips is actually improved over time, not just while it is in my lips. Will always repurchase.
Drew A.
Dover
Love this chapstick! Perfect for people who don’t like their lip balm to have a heavy scent! Lasts a very long time and keeps your lips hydrated throughout the day! Gives a pretty glossy look to your lips without feeling heavy or tacky! Will definitely be purchasing again!
Crystal J.
Nivea Moisture Lip Care will moisturize your lips and is easy to apply and wear under lipsticks or glosses. It has nice packing and is easy to carry around. It can be purchased at CVS or Walmart and other local stores. I would recommend this product to others.
Karina B.
Reno
This is one of my holy grail lip products. It is extremely affordable, I enjoy the simple packaging and you get a good amount of product. It is so smooth, thick and buttery when you apply it to your lips and I really notice a lasting effect on my lips. It keeps them smooth and is a good base to apply before make up. It has a pretty unnoticeable taste/flavor which is also why I love it. I hate when a chapstick has a strong taste and then it effects your mouth while eating or drinking. This stuff is pretty undetectable, which makes it really practical. I love it! Will definitely repurchase over and over.
Caitlin L.
Silver Spring, MD
This lip balm leaves your lips feeling silky smooth for hours. I love using this because when you apply it, it melts onto your lips like a dream. I love reapplying it throughout the day and I’ve found that this lip balm doesn’t dry out your lips like others do throughout the day. I would recommend this to anyone who has chapped lips or need an everyday, comfortable and moisturizing lip balm!
Desiree C.
Mandeville, LA
This is one of my favorite lip products! It keeps my lips hydrated all year long and I don't mind the taste! I have repurchased over and over again for many years. And will continue to do so for many years to come. Feels like butter on your lips!!
Kelsi S.
Does this really moisturize your lips? I have terribly dry lips, especially in the winter. None of the chapsticks or balms I've tried have helped.