BY NIVEA

The smooth textured NIVEA Mint & Minerals Lip Care is enriched with Shea Butter and a refreshing hint of mint. Its formula soothes and helps protect lips from dryness.

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Shea Butter & Peppermint Extract

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Cetyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Flavor, Beeswax, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Blue 1 Lake

NIVEA Mint & Minerals Refreshing Lip Care

Start your review of NIVEA Mint & Minerals Refreshing Lip Care!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "NIVEA is great under lipstick or just by itself. I love this flavor. It gives you a tingly feeling. Goes on smooth and helps your lips look nice and moist. I brought this with me when I went to Coachella this year and the weather was hot and sometimes dry. This helped my lips from getting chapped and dry feeling. I have one in my purse, car, desk, make up bags, pretty much I have NIVEA lip balms all over the place. I even make sure my boyfriend has one in his pocket at all times!" in 177 reviews
  • "I love this chapstick. This is one of the main go to chapsticks. I have already gone through one whole tube of this already. It feels moisturizing on my lips and the scent of it is very minty and fresh." in 114 reviews
  • "i love this chapstick because its so moisturizing and leaves your lips so smooth and minty and i love this so much its my all time favorite chapstick that i have ever used in my life" in 1 review
Abby R.
Nivea is my favorite chap stick. It goes on smooth and thin which I like because it doesn't feel heavy. If my lips are chapped, I put it on before I go to bed and by the time I wake up my lips are healed! It's the only lip balm I buy and I highly recommend it!
Sarah E.
Farmington, WV
Love this lip balm! It smells nice, it’s thick enough to stay on for a couple of hours so you aren’t constantly reapplying. My Cvs had an extra buck promotion and I bought a couple of them. I have only tried this one (the mint) but I’m eager to try the rest. This is  my new favorite go to lip balm.
Sarah F.
Severna Park, MD
One of my favorite chapsticks. I love how smooth this feels on my lips. The stick is a nice large size so it lasts a while. A little pricey compared to some other brands but worth it!
Molly M.
Winchester, VA
I cannot go anywhere without this chapstick. It is my go to. The hint of mint is subtle and not overpowering, so you feel fresh and your lips feel amazing. Lasts a good while, so its definitely worth the price. The easy twist design is great and easy to use. This is the only chapstick I will buy from now on.
Victoria H.
This is my favorite lip balm! It leaves my lips feeling cool and refreshed which is an amazing feeling especially when they’ve been chapped for a long time. Very moisturizing. No mint flavor. Slight mint/mineral smell. Smooth, not sticky. Good packaging. Affordable. Effective. Would recommend
Kaitlin J.
I thought that it was a nice lip balm. I usually like more fruity or sweet scents but this was great. It was long last and really helped my chapped lips through the day. It was easy to apply even with my lip piercings. I would buy it again.
Emma Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product! I love that when you first open it, it's already smooth and isn't sharp around the edges, like other lip sticks. It's also super smooth and not sticky and goes on very nicely and soaks into my lips very nicely. Definitely my favorite lip product I've tried!
Candace R.
I love Nivea chapstick! This one is not quite as thick, long wearing and moisturizing as the original, but it is still good and I can feel a difference on my lips immediately. It is light and not sticky feeling. I also love the slight mint flavor and smell, which are not overwhelming.
Tiffany H.
State College, PA
This product is SO amazing. I always keep one in my purse because whenever my lips need moisture, or whenever I just want more life on my lips, I pull it out and apply it and BAM! my lips look 100% better! it's really cheap, it definitely lasts for a long time, and I always buy it because I swear by how amazing this product is!
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I had never tried lip products from this brand they are very limited but I recently was suggested to try by my mother-in-law and I was at wow very hydrating buttery and instantly soft and my dry lips so if you're looking for something I definitely recommend this brand you can't go wrong with the variety they have