BY NIVEA

The smooth textured NIVEA Mint & Minerals Lip Care is enriched with Shea Butter and a refreshing hint of mint. Its formula soothes and helps protect lips from dryness.

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Shea Butter & Peppermint Extract

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Cetyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Flavor, Beeswax, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Blue 1 Lake

NIVEA Mint & Minerals Refreshing Lip Care
  • "NIVEA is great under lipstick or just by itself. I love this flavor. It gives you a tingly feeling. Goes on smooth and helps your lips look nice and moist. I brought this with me when I went to Coachella this year and the weather was hot and sometimes dry. This helped my lips from getting chapped and dry feeling. I have one in my purse, car, desk, make up bags, pretty much I have NIVEA lip balms all over the place. I even make sure my boyfriend has one in his pocket at all times!" in 177 reviews
  • "I love this chapstick. This is one of the main go to chapsticks. I have already gone through one whole tube of this already. It feels moisturizing on my lips and the scent of it is very minty and fresh." in 114 reviews
  • "i love this chapstick because its so moisturizing and leaves your lips so smooth and minty and i love this so much its my all time favorite chapstick that i have ever used in my life" in 1 review
Amelia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love the original Nivea and the Nivea touch of moisture lip products. This product, however, did not live up to my expectation. The smell/taste is good, but it didn’t provide the moisture that the original formula did.
Karen D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a really good product it makes my really smooth and it helps i use it every day i love this product
Mileidy A.
New Britain, CT
Purchased at: Target
I use this every day to keep my lips moisturized and protect from any damage its super gentle and soft.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
It smells good but it doesn’t last very long you have to reapply it a lot and the stick breaks easily
Fatima C.
Maspeth, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
While using the product it keeps your lips smooth and moisturized but after you stop using it for like 2 or more days your lips get super dry.
Jessica C.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice and smooth nothing sticky about this formula. Does the trick for a quick refresh.
devyn T.
Buffalo, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
This chap stick is amazing!! It leaves your lips feeling and looking so moisturized. The mint makes your lips feel fresh and cool. I have bought this product repeatedly because I love it so much and I would definitely buy it again.
Natalie Y.
Bowling Green, OH
Purchased at: CVS
I love this lip balm! It smells minty and even gently tingles a little bit on your lips. The value of this is great since it’s not pricey. The packaging is cute and the lid clicks I to place so you know it stays on. Would recommend!
Codi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
There’s something about a mint smell that helps with your stuffy nose whenever it’s on your lips! Nice packaging. Great value. Priced fair. I’m a repeat user and will continue to be.
Colby T.
Morris Plains, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
I keep this in my purse in case I need some lip balm and also want to feel extra fresh. An added benefit of the mint flavor is the scent! While I feel like it’s not as reparative as some of the other lip balms on the market, it does its job.