BY NIVEA

• This lip balm has a juicy Cherry formula with a fabulous red tint that helps lips look and feel beautiful.
  • Enriched with Shea Butter and Cherry Extract, this formula soothes and helps protect lips from dryness.
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day.

Nivea Mint & Minerals Refreshing Lip Care
  • "i love this chapstick because its so moisturizing and leaves your lips so smooth and minty and i love this so much its my all time favorite chapstick that i have ever used in my life" in 1 review
Kendra V.
This lip balm feels really nice on the lips and it doesn't feel greasy at all, but when I apply it, I feel like I need to keep applying it again and again. While it doesn't dry my lips out like other chapsticks have, I don't feel like it's doing anything to repair my chapped lips. It's nice for temporary relief, but not if you're trying to keep your lips moisturized for a long period of time. I also think that the packaging is a little weird (it's designed to look like a lipstick, but it's blue, so it looks like you're applying glue to your lips...). I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with serious chap lips who is looking for a lip-repair miracle, but it's nice for on the go, and the mint flavor is nice too.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased my Nivea Lip Care A Kiss of Mint & Minerals at my local Walgreens. The product has a pleasant, soft, minty scent which I love and glides on SO SMOOTH (my favorite thing about this product). When applied to my lips, it only applies a thin coat of product and I find that I have to constantly go over it to get a thicker coat. It does an okay job at moisturizing my lips, as I find every time I use this product I have to constantly reapply. Overall, as much as I enjoy the scent and minty feeling it provides on my lips, I believe there are better products on the market that last longer and provide more moisture to the lips.
Rachel F.
I tried this lip balm on a recommendation from a friend. I generally enjoy minty lip products, and was surprised not to like this one much. It's too waxy for me, and not moisturizing enough...I think the mintyness may actually dry my lips out more? It's not like it's horrible and I'll never use it again, just that it doesn't do what I want and I always find myself reaching for other kinds of chap stick instead.
Caitlin J.
Oak Grove, LA
This product is a good brand i use it a lot because my lips are mostly chapped. This lip care product lasts a good bit it also feels smooth to the touch almost like vasaline. you don't even have to use a lot of the lipstick for one use but it just feels amazing when you put it on your lips. I wish everyone new about this product because its the only one i use for my lips that actually works well for me.
Heather M.
This lip balm is yummy & refreshing! I really like the minty type of lip balms & I don't really use tinted balms much so this is perfect. The container is a little thicker than regular-sized chapsticks & has a lid like a lipstick, but still fits in a pocket fine. Although it is minty, it doesn't have the medicated scent/taste. If you like Burt's Bee's peppermint lip balm, you'll like this. ^_^
Cherisse B.
I only bought this lip balm 2 days ago but right away I've noticed a big difference on the hydration and smoothness of my lips.

It feels so great on the lips and last longer than other lip balms. I can honestly say I like Nivea lip balms more than Burt's Bees or E.O.S. because those just left a layer of products in my lips but did not TREAT them and better their condition like this one does.
Astriid G.
I live in a desert and use a lot of this lip moisturizer. It works great without feeling greasy. I bought several tubes because it's seldom available in the stores where I live. It has no scent and no taste which I like. It's also not colored. I do wear lipstick, but this doesn't interfere--I usually put it on before applying the lipstick, blot, then use the color. Works great.
Brooke G.
West Bloomfield, MI
This is THE BEST Chapstick I have ever used. I have repurchased multiple times and have a variety from this line. Even my boyfriend loves it and has pocketed many of mine- making them his own. I generally use it before bed and while I'm getting ready. It glides on smoothly and lasts until I wipe it off. The fragerence is enjoyable and it leaves my lips feeling soft.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Excellent summer lip balm. Gives that bit of moisture lost from harmful sun rays and dry winds. The scent reminds of that clean mint toothpaste my dentist uses and gives you fresh breath. I got my boyfriend onto using this as well, as it has become a must have for me. Very long lasting and one stick lasts about 2 months, depending how often you apply. Great product
Amy Y.
I am not a huge fan of this lip balm. It's not as creamy as other lip balms, so it only deposits a thin layer of product when you swipe it across your lips. This might be good for certain purposes, but When you're really trying to hydrate your lips, its not useful. The scent is okay, I'm not sure what minerals means?! The mint aspect is light and not to strong.
Sarah F.