BY NIVEA

The smooth textured NIVEA Mint & Minerals Lip Care is enriched with Shea Butter and a refreshing hint of mint. Its formula soothes and helps protect lips from dryness.

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Shea Butter & Peppermint Extract

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Cetyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Flavor, Beeswax, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Blue 1 Lake

NIVEA Mint & Minerals Refreshing Lip Care
  • "NIVEA is great under lipstick or just by itself. I love this flavor. It gives you a tingly feeling. Goes on smooth and helps your lips look nice and moist. I brought this with me when I went to Coachella this year and the weather was hot and sometimes dry. This helped my lips from getting chapped and dry feeling. I have one in my purse, car, desk, make up bags, pretty much I have NIVEA lip balms all over the place. I even make sure my boyfriend has one in his pocket at all times!" in 166 reviews
  • "I love this chapstick. This is one of the main go to chapsticks. I have already gone through one whole tube of this already. It feels moisturizing on my lips and the scent of it is very minty and fresh." in 114 reviews
  • "i love this chapstick because its so moisturizing and leaves your lips so smooth and minty and i love this so much its my all time favorite chapstick that i have ever used in my life" in 1 review
Wendy A.
Richmond, VA
When I realized that I did not have a lip balm on hand I ran to the nearest drug store and found this little gem. I immediately purchased it and put some on. I fell in love with this lip balm after my first application. I love the minty/fresh feel and it leaves my lips super soft and hydrated. Every time I apply it on my lips it's like a breath of fresh air and life comes back to my dry chapped lips. This winter has been really harsh for my skin especially my lips and this lip balm is definitely my "don't leave the house without it" item. Highly recommend!
Laurie K.
Cornwall-on-Hudson
I have incredibly dry lips and this is one of the few lip balms I’ve found that actually make a lasting difference to my lips. It keeps them moisturized without feeling sticky or like I just have a waxy film over my lips like a lot of other balms do. I use it almost everyday and is the only product that allows me to comfortably wear liquid lipsticks. I’ve tried multiple high end lip balms and treatments yet I always fall back to this guy. Absolutely love it and highly recommend!
Riddhi D.
Philadelphia, PA
Nivea has been one of my staple brands when it comes to lip care and treatment! The Nivea Medicated Lip Balm is my all time favorite. It 100% rescues my lips from being cracked and dry, especially during the winter, and it smells like Indian pistachio ice cream/Kulfi!
Even their regular Creme can work as a lip balm as well. Absolutely love Nivea!
Victoria H.
Williamsburg, KY
This is my favorite lip balm! It leaves my lips feeling cool and refreshed which is an amazing feeling especially when they’ve been chapped for a long time. Very moisturizing. No mint flavor. Slight mint/mineral smell. Smooth, not sticky. Good packaging. Affordable. Effective. Would recommend
Shelby M.
I love the Nivea brand. The whole line of products. The lip balm and the lotions. This product was one of my favorites to use I have multiple tubes of this lip balm. I always reach for the mint and minerals one. I highly recommend this product. It's just the right amount of mint.
Jojo R.
Lindenwold
Usually my lips get dry very quickly so throughout the day I apply like 1 layer of lip balm every 10 minutes. This helps me a lot. It’s small enough to fit in my front pockets and just the right size for my back pockets. It’s very moisturizing and my lips feel soft after I use it.
Kaylah G.
Rochester, IN
I love mint lip products I prefer them over anything, I also love Nivea products as I use the lotion and body wash daily. So this is a perfect product. It is super soft on the lips and smells great, also helps your lips get moisturized. I would definitely buy again.
Crystal L.
I love the month tingling it gives off. But does feel a bit rubbery on my lips. I'll use it when I can't find my others, but not much first choice. Easy to apply, looks pretty. Cheap enough, but just another chapstick at the bottom of my purse. Not something I use daily
Jena B.
I do like this lip gloss chapstick brand but it's not my favorite. I like the smell of it and it goes on nice and smooth the only reason why I gave it three stars is because it doesn't stay on my lips long enough for me. But it's not expensive and you can find it at any drugstore.
Rachel T.
This is an ok chap stick if you want a cheap and cheerful spare kicking about in a bag or coat pocket. It doesn’t do a huge amount of healing but it will put a layer between your lips and the cold, and prevent them from getting so dry. Price is good for what it is
Sarah F.
Hardeeville, SC
Is it a good product
Stephani P.
Quero muito ter a oportunidade de experimentar, pelos comentários parece ser um ótimo produto mesmo.