BY NIVEA

The smooth textured NIVEA Mint & Minerals Lip Care is enriched with Shea Butter and a refreshing hint of mint. Its formula soothes and helps protect lips from dryness.

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Shea Butter & Peppermint Extract

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Cetyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Flavor, Beeswax, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Blue 1 Lake

NIVEA Mint & Minerals Refreshing Lip Care
  • "NIVEA is great under lipstick or just by itself. I love this flavor. It gives you a tingly feeling. Goes on smooth and helps your lips look nice and moist. I brought this with me when I went to Coachella this year and the weather was hot and sometimes dry. This helped my lips from getting chapped and dry feeling. I have one in my purse, car, desk, make up bags, pretty much I have NIVEA lip balms all over the place. I even make sure my boyfriend has one in his pocket at all times!" in 177 reviews
  • "I love this chapstick. This is one of the main go to chapsticks. I have already gone through one whole tube of this already. It feels moisturizing on my lips and the scent of it is very minty and fresh." in 114 reviews
  • "i love this chapstick because its so moisturizing and leaves your lips so smooth and minty and i love this so much its my all time favorite chapstick that i have ever used in my life" in 1 review
at first i wasn't sure i liked the texture on it on my lips compared to my fav carmex lip balm, it was thinner for sure...BUT i did really like the mint. i realized its cause hot temperatures do melt it a bit, but when it's cooler it turns into the perfect balm that feels so refreshing and moisturizing on my lips! i keep it in my pencil case for school so i can apply it anytime.
I literally love this one. It smells so good and is very beneficial for when the wind is blowing and is chapping up your lips. It was definitely a great buy and I would buy again ! So try it out. It’s very cheap to and works wonders.  I love the brand it’s my fave one
Rida K.
Austin
Another favorite! One of the few lip balms out there that actually gets the job done without white residue left behind OR dryness after a few hours. The price point is pretty unbeatable at around $3 and the minty sensation feels like it's making my lips more plump.
Sharal S.
Dayton, NJ
I love that it keeps my lips moisturized and it has a nice mint feel and scent! It doesn’t sit on top of my lips and it’s very smooth and doesn’t feel like I need a thick layer as well. It’s always in my bag for whenever I need it!
Tori R.
virginia beach, va
Currently using this “flavor” love this chapstick and this variegation didn’t disappoint. The mint is fresh but not overwhelming. Price point is average but the product works so it makes it worth it. Would recommend
Amaris R.
Plainfield
I personally like the minty smell because I find it refreshing. This will fit right in your pocket or purse. It does dry out your lips after using for a while but good if you’re on the go and need to moisturize.
Laci B.
When applied to my lips, it felt very refreshing, like in a minty way. I really love products like this because I can feel it working and it makes me so happy lol. Great value for what you get! I recommend!!
Se'fora i.
Houston , Texas
Love this product also used this one. It's soo refreshing and gentle on my lips. My lips are really dry and sensitive this have been really good for them. Really good price and made my lips softer everyday
Chelsea T.
Orange, CA
There will always be one of these in my purse!! The scent is nice and light, barely there mint. It moisturizes well while not feeling too thick on the lips. Great quality with a great price tag!!
Anastasia 🇯.
Washington
While it wasn’t that hydrating, the mint flavor was nice. My lips always were left dry soon afterwards and I would have to reapply. I would not really recommend this product to anyone, especially people who get dry lips quickly. It didn’t do much for me.
Sarah F.
Hardeeville, SC
Is it a good product
Stephani P.
Quero muito ter a oportunidade de experimentar, pelos comentários parece ser um ótimo produto mesmo.